Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO this weekend (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130854-loto-weekend.html)

jawbreakerkid 05-24-2006 11:55 AM

Re: LOTO this weekend

I'll be down late Thursday night.....going home Monday night.....flying to Cabo Tuesday morning! :D

Griff 05-24-2006 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Von Bongo
Scott you can probably leave it at the Boat Yard on 54 by the airport. I have left the cig there a few times. I think it's like $40 a month. 573-348-0940.

You guys doing the poker run on the 10th? We will be down this weekend and that weekend.

I'll be down with the kids the weekend of the Poker Run. Bobbie & the kids won't do the run. I'll more than likely be lookin to hitch a ride with somebody bigger and faster.

omerta one 05-24-2006 01:22 PM

We'll be heading down on Thursday, looks like the weather will be nice for a change.

Wild 05-24-2006 02:32 PM

Hammer (trent i assume) he cant be your best friend if he is having a wedding on a long weekend, thats just wrong. Had a buddy get married on 4th july weekend, i called in sick from the lake :evilb:

Wild

Wild 05-24-2006 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by jawbreakerkid
I'll be down late Thursday night.....going home Monday night.....flying to Cabo Tuesday morning! :D

come down and see me some morning, i want a ride
we are in the same cove as bergers, green roofed condos
you got my #

Wild

PhantomChaos 05-24-2006 02:50 PM

Is the ice off the lake yet or are you guys just chancing it? :D :D :D :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Wild 05-24-2006 02:56 PM

yep, but the water is still 64 degrees :eek: :eek: but the forcast is for 95 and sunshine this weekend

Wild

thedonz 05-24-2006 02:59 PM

i have to get my a$$ to loto soon

jr mike

Wild 05-24-2006 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by thedonz
i have to get my a$$ to loto soon

jr mike

Cash and those guys are coming up for the shootout, come with them

Wild

hammer01 05-24-2006 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Wild
Hammer (trent i assume) he cant be your best friend if he is having a wedding on a long weekend, thats just wrong. Had a buddy get married on 4th july weekend, i called in sick from the lake :evilb:

Wild

YES HE IS AND YES IS IS AN AZZHOLE. GETS BETTER, OUR LONG TIME BABYSITTER (3 YEARS) AND FRIEND OF FAMILY GETTING MARRIED JULY 4 AND SON HAS FIRST FOOTBALL GAME SUNDAY OF LABOR DAY WEEKEND. THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST NOT RIGHT. STILL WILL GET TO WATER SOME HOW. FOR SURE FOR SHOOTOUT AND TRYING FOR THE 4TH LONG WEEKEND FROM SATURDAY THE 1ST TO THE 4TH OR 5TH. DECIDED TO HIT OFFSHORE RACES IN ORANGE BEACH WITH BIG GROUP FROM NEWPORT IN AUG. AS WELL. WATCH THE TRAFFIC THIS WEEKEND DOWN THERE, UNDERSTAND A LOT OF BADGES AND LIGHTS. TRENT