Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   LOTO this weekend (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130854-loto-weekend.html)

Wild 05-23-2006 03:05 PM

LOTO this weekend

who is coming to LOTO this weekend for Mem Day.
Going down thursday night coming home tuesday

anyone

Wild

rdoactive 05-23-2006 03:48 PM

Re: LOTO this weekend

I should make it in time for Topsiders friday night.
Then wrenching on a friends 38 fountain saturday AM. He's putting it in the water for the first time this year friday (what could possibly go wrong first time out).
Then the regular stops. Cove, Shorty Pants, Dog Days, Dorseys, etc.
Same thing I've been doing for a dozen years!

Buddy OO 05-23-2006 05:33 PM

Randy, will be down thursday, mostly at dog days, got the new turn down exhaust installed and a little motoru pgrade this year, see you down there , call me if you guys hit the cove probably be there too, jim 636 236-4141

Griff 05-24-2006 12:01 AM

I'll be down thurs-mon.

Also, I'm looking for some last minute storage. I will be back on June 9th and don't really want to tow the boat home and then back down if I don't have to. I might have some indoor lined up at a friends, but have not heard back for sure.

wiggler, can you hook me up if needed???? I probably won't know for sure if I need it till I get down there. Outside would be fine.

Biggus 05-24-2006 05:08 AM

Griff, I'd give the boys at Lakeshores a call. I bet they can hook you up.

Kurt

WeaponX 05-24-2006 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by Biggus
Griff, I'd give the boys at Lakeshores a call. I bet they can hook you up.

Kurt

Lakeshores is a good place to call. Just look out for that Jason guy. :D :evilb:

lakeluvr 05-24-2006 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by 3600cat
Lakeshores is a good place to call. Just look out for that Jason guy. :D :evilb:

I'll be down........ooops, I'm already here!!! :):):)

Good guys at Lakeshores!!
John

Von Bongo 05-24-2006 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Griff
I'll be down thurs-mon.

Also, I'm looking for some last minute storage. I will be back on June 9th and don't really want to tow the boat home and then back down if I don't have to. I might have some indoor lined up at a friends, but have not heard back for sure.

wiggler, can you hook me up if needed???? I probably won't know for sure if I need it till I get down there. Outside would be fine.

Scott you can probably leave it at the Boat Yard on 54 by the airport. I have left the cig there a few times. I think it's like $40 a month. 573-348-0940.

You guys doing the poker run on the 10th? We will be down this weekend and that weekend.

hammer01 05-24-2006 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by Griff
I'll be down thurs-mon.

I HAVE USED BERGERS AT MM1 FOR YEARS. LAUNCHES IT, GAS, SERVICE ETC. INDOOR/COVERED STORAGE AROUND 75-100/MONTH I THINK. CALL AND ASK FOR MIKE. I WOULD LEAVE IT FOR FEW WEEKS AND HE CHARGED LIKE 40-50.

hammer01 05-24-2006 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Wild
who is coming to LOTO this weekend for Mem Day.
Going down thursday night coming home tuesday

anyone

Wild

WILD, HOW ARE THINGS GOING. I KNOW SEVERAL FROM OUR CLAN WILL BE DOWN FROM CHI-TOWN AREA. BRIAN WILL BE BRINGING HIS 36 OUTLAW AND STEVE AND AMY FOR SURE WITH THE 419 FORMULA. BUNCH OF US HAVE TO BE IN MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING IN MICHIGAN ON SAT. SO WILL BE HITTING LAKE MICH. ON SUNDAY/MON. HAVE FUN. HAMMER FROM NEWPORT