Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Who can beat this price on props (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130895-who-can-beat-price-props.html)

Steet 05-25-2006 07:56 PM

Re: Who can beat this price on props

I can make it easy for you. I send them, you try them, you like them, you pay for them. If not send them back. Fair enough? You can call me at 704-239-1410 Cell

enticer 05-25-2006 09:59 PM

BillR
I have a set of newly checked out and setup by BBlades. They came on my 38 and went to 5 blade Hydromotive. The props I am talking about are 33 pitch R & L ...I have them still in the box from when they came back from BBlades. I am coming down to the bay for the weekend...leaving in about 8 hrs....but as you can see we keep the boat at Port Deposit (up North)....if you want to try them...let me know.

hp500efi 05-26-2006 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by Steet
I can make it easy for you. I send them, you try them, you like them, you pay for them. If not send them back. Fair enough? You can call me at 704-239-1410 Cell

Now that is seller news you rarely here. Bill how can you go wrong with this offer. Couple dollars UPS is all.

BillR 05-26-2006 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by enticer
BillR
I have a set of newly checked out and setup by BBlades. They came on my 38 and went to 5 blade Hydromotive. The props I am talking about are 33 pitch R & L ...I have them still in the box from when they came back from BBlades. I am coming down to the bay for the weekend...leaving in about 8 hrs....but as you can see we keep the boat at Port Deposit (up North)....if you want to try them...let me know.

Yes I would! I sent you an (and Street) email.
Thanks!!!!!!
:evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Now which set will work the best? I also have a friend w/ a Fountain that may be intersted in a set too. So maybe both sets will ultimately work.

Steet 05-28-2006 07:31 AM

Bill, I did not get your email. I will need your shipping address so that I can get the props out Tuesday if you are still interested. I appeciated the phone call on Friday. Hope you are having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend

Macklin 05-28-2006 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by BillR
I've had props labbed by others - might as well thrown them in the trash afterwards.

Oh how true! :rolleyes:

BillR 05-28-2006 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by Steet
Bill, I did not get your email. I will need your shipping address so that I can get the props out Tuesday if you are still interested. I appeciated the phone call on Friday. Hope you are having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend

Thats one heck of a southern accent!!! :D :drink: :D
Thanks again. I sent you a PM.
Had fun yesterday - pooped today. :eek: :mad:

Thanks!

Macklin 05-28-2006 09:04 AM

Better get motivated....we got more boating to do! :D