Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   lost my best friend last night (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130997-lost-my-best-friend-last-night.html)

tomtbone1993 05-25-2006 10:50 AM

Re: lost my best friend last night

sorry Bro :(

Lofty 05-25-2006 10:53 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Hang in there Kurt, it's a rough ride. I feel your pain as would anyone who's had a dog and has half a heart. I had to let go of my best friend of 17 years two years ago. It hurts when I think about it.

Rose, Tiller and I will be thinking good thoughts for you.

OldSchool 05-25-2006 11:31 AM

Sorry to hear about this Kurt. :( :(

Give me a call if you need anything,
Craig

Sydwayz 05-25-2006 11:39 AM

Wow, I was really not prepared to hear about this today. Kurt, I very much feel for you and your loss. Monroe was as much a part of OSO as any of us, and he deserved his own screen name and Charter Member sticker.

I know it was really tough on Craig and Nancy when they lost Sambuca too.

I feel for all of you; and hope that someday another pooch comes along that becomes as faithful and loyal as previous family members.

masher44 05-25-2006 11:43 AM

Hang in there Bro! He is in a great place!

Downtown42 05-25-2006 12:00 PM

So sorry to hear Biggus....I know he had a wonderful life with you.

JB4Boyne 05-25-2006 12:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm so sorry for you loss, I know how you feel. Now that most of my kids are grown and pretty much out of the house I don't need this big of a house and would like to sell it and build a smaller one but my kids won't let me, they had a yellow lab (BUSTER) that grew up in this house with them and they say he is still here, they can hear him walking around sometimes and hear him snoring late at night. And there afraid if I build a new one he might not be able to find it.
I don't know if this pic. will make you feel better but here is a pic. of my grandson and his puppy, it makes me smile every time I look at it. JB

klmken 05-25-2006 12:25 PM

You try to remember those who have passed in thier best light.....I remember the post when Monroe took the pickup for a short ride down the driveway with impacting results!
Sorry for your loss...
Ken

Tricky919 05-25-2006 12:54 PM

Sorry........

Panther 05-25-2006 01:07 PM

Sometimes loosing a pet is worse than loosing humal life. :eek:

Sorry dude but I'm sure he's happy where ever he is!