Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   lost my best friend last night (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/130997-lost-my-best-friend-last-night.html)

damdonzi 05-26-2006 11:11 AM

Re: lost my best friend last night

So sorry to hear this. I don't care whay anyone says, they ARE like family.

Roger 1 05-26-2006 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by damdonzi
So sorry to hear this. I don't care whay anyone says, they ARE like family.

Yeah, except for the fact that I like all the members of my Dog family.

bryanspeedracer 05-26-2006 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Biggus
Monroe, my buddy passed away last night. I've never felt so much grief in my entire life. We travelled together for over a half a million miles. He didn't know if he was going for a gallon of milk or to Miami, he was always there for me. Some of you had the chance to meet him. Everyone loved Monroe. We snuck him into hotels all over the country and he wouldn't make a peep. He was extremly well behaved, I could take him anywhere. I just can't believe he's gone. I'll miss him for the rest of my life. Kurt.

Biggus- so sorry to hear of your loss. I can relate and it brings a tear to my eye.
When I buried mine, I planted a tree. Each year when it blossoms, I think of bear.

Bryan

Comanche3Six 05-26-2006 02:37 PM

Sorry for your loss Kurt. I lost my Bulldog last year and I think about him every day. I really miss that's dog's company.

fountain1fan 05-26-2006 03:40 PM

sorry for your loss kurt . i know how you feel . robbie

Formula Outlaw 05-26-2006 08:46 PM

Kurt, don't have any words of comfort, sorry. Hardest things I've EVER had to deal with was the loss of my dogs over the years....hurt worse than anything ever has.

I KNOW what you are going through. I can tell you at some point when you think of him, you will smile. He will ALWAYS be with you in your heart. Russ

NJSONIC 05-26-2006 09:08 PM

Kurt,
Sorry for your loss.
Mindi Doller informed me just before we left Florida.
Tom

Magicfloat 05-26-2006 09:28 PM

Biggus,I understand your loss. We have 5 labs,2 are so old that they will leave us anyday now. I posted before on another thread,you must get the #1 best seller book(over 6 months at #1) Marley and Me,by John Grogan. All dog lovers will laugh,and cry,and understand why we love our dogs. It is a must read for guys like you and me and all dog lovers. Trust me,you will feel better when you read it. Robert

candyman35 05-27-2006 02:06 AM

Kurt & Bob,
Sorry for your losses. :( Just feel comfort in knowing your dogs had a better life than they would have had anywhere else.

Dan

JUKED YOU 05-27-2006 02:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Biggus, Very sorry to hear this....many of us have gone through this and it is not easy, take care and try to have a good holiday weekend.