Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Changing Cigarette.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/131137-changing-cigarette.html)

Kanookstr 06-07-2006 03:56 PM

Re: Changing Cigarette....

Originally Posted by GLH
Ask Nick this weekend I am sure he'll have some!

Hey GL, Is Shirley going to be taking pics from the air for this run?? If she is, let her know to get some close ups this time around.. :p

thisistank 06-11-2006 03:22 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by GLH
:D

Like the rooster too...

Vid of a Tiger with same engine/drive also set up by Phil.

http://media.putfile.com/Tiger6s

Yea, the rooster on a Tiger w/1000's and #6's is pretty nice! Congrats GL...Sweet Ride....Philly took care of you hmmm?
Here's a similar rooster.....

GLH 06-11-2006 09:15 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by thisistank
....Here's a similar rooster.....

That's about right.... Thank you very much Tank.

Ran the rig yesterday in about 5 footers and a freaking downpour;

It is nothing shy of a religious experience. That thing pulls like a train and will climb in the mid nineties like there is no tomorrow.

I am starting to get use to trimming and tabbing this ride and have not been disapointed yet.

Buying a rig with this type of power I taught I was really putting my life in my own hands as it relates to longivity and so forth (which might still prove to be true!!!) but as far as the few hours I have had on these mills, I think JC has set up very descent engines, the temps are reasonable at the different levels of RPM both engine react and operate within a few dergees and pounds of pressures to each other, they cool down the same and idle very good. They run rich but I will take rich before lean with monster blowers like that!... In all Congrats mister Zul and JC for awsome mills. Now I just pray they last a little.

#6's rule by the way!

salesmanship 06-12-2006 08:45 AM

Glad to hear everything's cool!
Tank, unless I missed something, I'm not sure I understand the "Philly took care of you hmm?" comment.
It's a Lip-Ship edition but GL bought the boat from us.
TS

waterheater 06-12-2006 10:33 AM

2 Attachment(s)
A couple from friday after lunch

waterheater 06-12-2006 10:34 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Couple more

Joe 06-12-2006 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by salesmanship
Glad to hear everything's cool!
Tank, unless I missed something, I'm not sure I understand the "Philly took care of you hmm?" comment.
It's a Lip-Ship edition but GL bought the boat from us.
TS

You gotta remember... Tank's one of those West Coast guys. They're a little bit different over there!!! :D :D

Joe 06-12-2006 12:02 PM

Very nice GL ---- I could hear it in your voice when you first discussed it last year! Glad to see it came together for you and I look forward to seeing (and hearing) the "beast" when we come down for the KW run/races in November. (hopefully a trip between now and then -- a friend is looking closely at a Cig. If he buys it, I'd have to bring my boat down and run w/ him --- just in case he had any problems etc... of course, right!!! :drink: ---------- Well, that's going to be the story to the wife, anyway!!! :p

FeverFan 06-12-2006 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Joe
..... I'd have to bring my boat down and run w/ him --- just in case he had any problems etc...

You mean you wouldn't just leave them stuck in the middle of nowhere?!?!?! :evilb: :D

Joe 06-12-2006 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by FeverFan
You mean you wouldn't just leave them stuck in the middle of nowhere?!?!?! :evilb: :D

Tank/Tim..... Any comments about "leaving them stuck".... buddy boys!! :eek: