Notices

Someone Needs Our Help

Old 05-27-2006, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Someone Needs Our Help

This boat is being sold because her husband past away suddenly (at 43 ) a year ago last Christmas. this boat was his pride and joy I am honored to say he was my friend.

It is a 1993 Pantera with a 510 blower mtr built by Joel Ross ( of velocity fame ) and a new zr drive it was done just before he past and has sat ever since, the boat over all is in good shape but does need some TLC, they have quite a bit just in the mtr, she only needs 33k or best offer

I know admin will prob boot this but she doesnt have the funds to put in the classifed and I do feel for her she is good people as was rick her husband

you can email me or call me with any questions and Ill be more then happy to give you her number

I dont feel we need do do anything like the raffle but I would like to see this boat go to a good home and I feel what she wants for it is more then fair if not cheap

Thanks guys
Attached Thumbnails Someone Needs Our Help-l026.jpg  

Last edited by GOODT; 05-27-2006 at 09:19 PM.
Old 05-27-2006, 10:18 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Default Re: Someone Needs Our Help

Sounds like a good buy for someone.
Old 05-28-2006, 07:42 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just keeping this up top. It looks like a cool boat for someone.
Old 05-28-2006, 07:49 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by H2O - Full Throttle
GOODT - Put together the classified advert for her and PM me with the cost for the advert and I will cover it for you and her.
Have had a great day today, so someone else can benefit as well
Cheers
Ned
Nice offer Ned!
Old 05-28-2006, 08:01 AM
Registered

I really like that boat. I would have at least liked to look at it. Goodt you posted a thread this spring with someone coming to look at the boat, then the thread went dead. I figured that the boat sold so I moved on with my search. With that said, this should make someone a awesome boat!
Old 05-29-2006, 12:59 PM
Registered

ttt
Old 05-29-2006, 01:35 PM
Registered

Please PM me her number and any other info that you have. Where is the boat located? Any more pics? Looks like just what I have been waiting for.

Thanks!
Old 05-29-2006, 01:53 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by GOODT
This boat is being sold because her husband past away suddenly (at 43 ) a year ago last Christmas. this boat was his pride and joy I am honored to say he was my friend.

It is a 1993 Pantera with a 510 blower mtr built by Joel Ross ( of velocity fame ) and a new zr drive it was done just before he past and has sat ever since, the boat over all is in good shape but does need some TLC, they have quite a bit just in the mtr, she only needs 33k or best offer

I know admin will prob boot this but she doesnt have the funds to put in the classifed and I do feel for her she is good people as was rick her husband

you can email me or call me with any questions and Ill be more then happy to give you her number

I dont feel we need do do anything like the raffle but I would like to see this boat go to a good home and I feel what she wants for it is more then fair if not cheap

Thanks guys
send me the information and I will get with OSO and have the add put on for free. Steve is always interested in helping someone in need. Especially a women in need of help.
Old 05-29-2006, 04:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by clc900
Please PM me her number and any other info that you have. Where is the boat located? Any more pics? Looks like just what I have been waiting for.

Thanks!

done

thank you
Old 05-30-2006, 07:36 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That looks like Hot Duck old boat, it was a sweet ride in 2000 I am guessing it still is? Should sell pretty easy.

WILL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.