Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   A year ago today I was in Surgery on my Birthday (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/131486-year-ago-today-i-surgery-my-birthday.html)

DyD 05-31-2006 11:08 AM

Re: A year ago today I was in Surgery on my Birthday

Glad to still have you around.

My wife sells stints, wow some of the stories she has are scary about the ages of people who need them.

NOW get out and do some exercise.

Ps, if you need another one let me know :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

klaw 05-31-2006 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by DyD
Glad to still have you around.
NOW get out and do some exercise.
:evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

I exercise 4 days a week have and my cholesteral is now 115 and I did the walk up the Hancock Building (95 floors) a couple month ago.

So I am on the right track but will continue to do better

MitchStellin 05-31-2006 11:27 AM

Thats great. Now you have to change your avatar saying because you are member 416, not 139. :D If you put the cursor on your name it shows your member #. Just trying to make your day better. :D

NASTY HABIT 05-31-2006 06:19 PM

Happy B-day ......

Fanatic 05-31-2006 08:24 PM

How old are you? How did you catch the blockage?

Brad Zastrow 05-31-2006 09:52 PM

95% blockage :eek: :eek: You deserve to party :drink: :drink:

trimman 05-31-2006 10:46 PM

Glad to hear the good news , hopefully what you went thru will set an example for others , i've never met you but we share the same boat mechanic Keith, over at water and wheels awesome mechanic and you live across the river from bryan wadsworh/ 28 scarab , if we are in the neighborhood , may stop by and say hello ! As my 90 year old grandfather said recently if i would of know i was gonna live this long i would of taken better care of my body( he was asst. dock manager of Admiral television in chi town).......pete

LubeJobs42 05-31-2006 10:48 PM

Happy Birthday. I know the feeling!!

MarkSmith 06-01-2006 06:49 AM

Happy Birthday. Great to hear good news. Party on Garth.

klaw 06-01-2006 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by MitchStellin
Thats great. Now you have to change your avatar saying because you are member 416, not 139. :D If you put the cursor on your name it shows your member #. Just trying to make your day better. :D

what I am refering to is when they ran the charrter membership deal I was #139 even though I was only #416 in original board membership