Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Memorial Day weekend damage report (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/131515-memorial-day-weekend-damage-report.html)

OldSchool 05-31-2006 12:22 PM

Memorial Day weekend damage report

My wallet (burned up 212 gallons of gas), my skin (sunburn) and my liver (you know).

All in all, a GREAT weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

Dean Ferry 05-31-2006 12:28 PM

Re: Memorial Day weekend damage report

OS,
Same here on the SUNBURN! And I put sunblock 30 on too! Burned about ~ 90 gallons of gas, no damage, and had a GREAT time, except my wife couldn't go! :(
Dean

masher44 05-31-2006 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by OldSchool
my foreskin (sunburn)

:evilb:

sakoutis3 05-31-2006 12:32 PM

I burned 189 gallons high test Sunday and 259 gallons Monday. Not to mention about $2000.00 for a barbeque that I threw Sat. :evilb: :evilb: :drink: When can I do it again.

onesickpantera 05-31-2006 12:48 PM

My ego(ran out of gas :rolleyes: ) and my liver were the only things damaged all weekend! :D

OldSchool 05-31-2006 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by noboat
My ego(ran out of gas :rolleyes: ) and my liver were the only things damaged all weekend! :D

Yea, my ego took a hit on saturday as well, the wind caught me while docking and I came about 4 inches from putting some nice prop marks in a sailbote that was docked in a slip. I recovered and got tied up...but when I shut the engines down, everyone that was sitting outside at the restaurant started clapping! :D :D It's all good... and it could have been worse!! :D :D

I also ran out of gas about 1/2 mile before the marina yesterday. Thank goodness for having two tanks!!!

45sonic 05-31-2006 01:17 PM

My genset had roughly 42hrs on it by the time I got home. Engines had about 1 1/2 hrs. Used more Diesel in the genset than running both engines. :D :D

Sunburn and liver (slight on both), caught a cold that is still bothering me today.

No other damages to speak of :D :drink: :evilb:

ericaull 05-31-2006 01:37 PM

Burnt-75 gals. of gas, my skin,300,000,000 brain cells, the new paint smell off the engines in my new 353 Fastech ! An excellent weekend :drink: :evilb: ERIC

cuda 05-31-2006 01:46 PM

2 Attachment(s)
No damage on Saturday in the Donzi, minor damage to the fishboat on Sunday. Hit bottom on that damn steep ass ramp at Halifax in Daytona while loading. :mad:

Panther 05-31-2006 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by OldSchool
My wallet (burned up 212 gallons of gas), my skin (sunburn) and my liver (you know).

All in all, a GREAT weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

Same here! :cool: