Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Chester VA, outside Richmond - any info (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/132187-chester-va-outside-richmond-any-info.html)

bouyhunter 06-09-2006 07:08 AM

Re: Chester VA, outside Richmond - any info

I think last count was maybe 2, but I'll make good on it.

I'll probably be up in the next few weeks.
I'll let ya know.

You get your exhaust worked out yet?

fund razor 06-09-2006 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
I think last count was maybe 2, but I'll make good on it.

I'll probably be up in the next few weeks.
I'll let ya know.

You get your exhaust worked out yet?

I will settle out of court for 23.5 :D

The cell number is still good if you retained it. If not, when I clean out my PM box I can hit you again.

The exhaust should get wrapped up today. The delay was working on the mating surfaces every night after work. Made me question the wisdom of twins for a minute and then I got over it. :D

All four are assembled now and ready to go in. the way the boat is laid out you have to pre-assemble them. Can't really get the riser bolts once they are in the bilge.

Unless something comes up... my neighbors should be hearing V-8s by this evening. :D

bouyhunter 06-10-2006 08:56 AM

23.5 huh? that means I have to buy a 30 pack if I intend on any for myself, and at that, 6.5 won't even prime the pump, so that means an additional 24 at least :drink:

Did you get her all put back together and terrorize the neighbors around 11:00pm?

I'll be tailoring my resume this weekend for the job, but another opportunity is also showing up - which would keep me here at home (or anywhere they want to move us), but require some travel.
Kind of a position in the Co. that doesn't exist that I've been "creating" for myself that no-one knew they needed - which is similar to how I have my current position :D I put together a PPT presentation that my boss is taking to a large meeting in a week or two - we'll see how it goes.

Maybe one day I can once again afford to own one of those loud "cigar" boats you rich folk have. :D

docmanrich37 06-10-2006 10:47 AM

stay away from the RPBA their bad news. :D

bouyhunter 06-10-2006 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37

are they like the SBRT? I heard rumors of "reach arounds" and "pickle smootchers".

:evilb:

t500hps 06-11-2006 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37

Don't get mad cause we can party every night and your only good one night a week! :eek: :D

The RPBA just sent over a dozen boats to Norfolk for Harborfest. (Where were you Rich???) Had a blast, spent the night rafted up in the Harbor. They put on the best firework display I have ever seen. Had 22 boats from RPBA and HRPA rafted up and a HRPA member who owns numerous scallop boats put out a feast for 100-200 people on the docks. We ate very well Sat night!!!

t500hps 06-11-2006 08:55 PM

are they like the SBRT? I heard rumors of "reach arounds" and "pickle smootchers".

Not like SBRT but things do get a little wild......we have pics of a certain member getting "T-bagged" sat night.

Sydwayz 06-11-2006 11:45 PM

WOW, that was a weekend. (No, I was NOT T-bagged; nor will I ever be.)

docmanrich37 06-12-2006 06:47 AM

I'm in the Clearwater area till next monday.

offshoredrillin 06-12-2006 06:50 AM

See even when we arent around, we are formost in peoples minds...:D