Notices

Jaxsonville Pictures

Old 06-11-2006, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Jaxsonville Pictures

hey Wayne yes i was only 28 skater there and I was boat 8 to the first stop. not bad compared to all the serious boats that were there .
Old 06-11-2006, 01:54 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by skaterjim
Reggie did not jump the start I was rigt there next to him , in fact the start boat turned its lights off which ment to go and nobody went the start boat hand signaled us to go atleast 3 times before anyone left .
OSO is going to have a video from one of the helicopters in it's new video section soon. Monday or Tuesday?? You can see for yourself. Info from people that were there, Speed Racer left first and Rio Roses was about the 17th boat to leave. The video will show all.......videos of a poker run, great idea, hurry OSO.

Last edited by blume; 06-11-2006 at 01:56 PM.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by blume
OSO is going to have a video from one of the helicopters in it's new video section soon. Monday or Tuesday?? You can see for yourself. Info from people that were there, Speed Racer left first and Rio Roses was about the 17th boat to leave. The video will show all.......videos of a poker run, great idea, hurry OSO.
at the start the first boat 36 skater 2nd boat 28 skater 3rd boat rio roses followed by a few mti's (Richie Prince) Nashville Cats(nortec)Loose Cannon then speed racer who sure came screaming by. I was right there nobody jumped everybody was sleeping at start, lights went off on sherifs boat and nobody left early!
Old 06-11-2006, 02:15 PM
Registered

oh yeah there were 1 or 2 outerlimits that went by real fast also
Old 06-11-2006, 02:28 PM
Registered

Received 882 Likes on 478 Posts

More pics on Sunsation's site courtesy of John/ Big J- http://sunsationboats.com/forums/showthread.php?t=889
Old 06-11-2006, 02:30 PM
Registered

I'm not sure if anyone jumped the start because we were late to the run but there was some excellent hardware. Great job to all involved in putting this together for a great cause.

Last edited by Spine Tingler; 06-11-2006 at 02:32 PM.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:41 PM
Registered

We have added a section for the Poker Run to the photos section for all to view.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by skaterjim
Reggie did not jump the start I was rigt there next to him , in fact the start boat turned its lights off which ment to go and nobody went the start boat hand signaled us to go atleast 3 times before anyone left .
well i was just stating what i was told, in the past they have fired the water hoses from the fire boat to start the run this may have caused some of the confusion as allot of the boats that had been there were used to that. also they waited to all the boats were out from under the bridge from what i heard there were still some of the big boats in the no wake zone and not out to the starting area. i am just glade everyone had a good time and i hate to have missed it theis year but my baby gradurated saturday so we could not make it

Last edited by mikes280; 06-11-2006 at 02:51 PM.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:20 PM
Registered

Everyone is right.... nobody jumped the start. I was just commenting on how Reggie was doin about 40 MPH through the entire no wake zone leaving Doctors lake. The was a FWC boat idling along next to us and we saw Rio Roses barreling under the bridge and every other boat was settled in the water idling. The FWC guys saw Regiie go throught then the hauled ass over in front of the bridge and sat there to make sure nobody else did the same.... took a minute or two cuz we were about 500 yds away.
Old 06-11-2006, 09:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by blume
Not even close big daddy. Reggie was definately one of the first boats to start. We were abot 100yds behind him and Speed was just behind us. We were in Eddie's boat.

Quick Reply: Jaxsonville Pictures

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.