Notices

Jaxsonville Pictures

Old 06-12-2006, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Jaxsonville Pictures

There may not have been anyone that "technically" jumped the start but the first few boats including Rio, were way up the river before most of the boats went on plane.
Someone correct me but I understand that Reggie was in the helo and not in the boat.
Old 06-12-2006, 09:11 AM
Registered

Here's a few shots I took on Friday of the new Hell Cat 43.
Attached Thumbnails Jaxsonville Pictures-img_1657.jpg   Jaxsonville Pictures-img_1659.jpg   Jaxsonville Pictures-img_1660.jpg  

Old 06-12-2006, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure about anyone jumping the start. There was suposed to be two different starts. The first was suposed to have a donzi as the lead boat then once all the big boys were up on plane and running he would move off. I was in the back but never really saw any donzi take off first. It looked like everyone was just sitting and then finally some boats took off. But the start was kinda of messed up as the train bridge was down and we were all backed up at the landing and i think this added to the confussion. Because some of the big boys got lost back in the pack, were before they were out front till the bottle neck at the train crossing.
Old 06-12-2006, 09:19 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ZBODaytona
Not sure about anyone jumping the start. There was suposed to be two different starts. The first was suposed to have a donzi as the lead boat then once all the big boys were up on plane and running he would move off. I was in the back but never really saw any donzi take off first. It looked like everyone was just sitting and then finally some boats took off. But the start was kinda of messed up as the train bridge was down and we were all backed up at the landing and i think this added to the confussion. Because some of the big boys got lost back in the pack, were before they were out front till the bottle neck at the train crossing.

JUMPED THE START??!!! POKER RUNS ARE NOT A RACE!!
Old 06-12-2006, 09:19 AM
TeamTaboo
VIP Member

Reggie was in the helo. Ben and David where in the boat
Old 06-12-2006, 09:25 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by salesmanship
There may not have been anyone that "technically" jumped the start but the first few boats including Rio, were way up the river before most of the boats went on plane.
Someone correct me but I understand that Reggie was in the helo and not in the boat.

Thats correct .. Reggie was in the Helo ... A friend was headed up to Crab Shack and saw the Helo crew walking from the landing spot towards Crab Shack and picked them up. ( about 1\2 mile walk) .. She said the guy was very appreciative and introduced himself as "Reggie Fountain". She called me on the cell and I asked ..." 20lbs of Gold?" ..
Old 06-12-2006, 09:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
JUMPED THE START??!!! POKER RUNS ARE NOT A RACE!!
Yeah i know just refering to what others were saying. Did any of the drivers notice when the police chief (i think ) was talking he called it a race...then most of the drivers were like ummm.. he then called it the run instead...glad he changed his mind.
Old 06-12-2006, 09:38 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Now I'm pissed! If I would have know everyone was racing I would have gone a lot faster!
Old 06-12-2006, 10:24 AM
Registered

Of course it wasn't a race. I'm pretty sure that was the Rio Roses "Poker Run Edition" !
Old 06-12-2006, 11:05 AM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts

It must have been the "fast" Poker Run boat. I was told 155+ was needed to stay with that boat.

Quick Reply: Jaxsonville Pictures

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.