Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   I did it I bought a new Tow Truck!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/13256-i-did-i-bought-new-tow-truck.html)

Audiofn 11-02-2006 06:07 AM

Re: I did it I bought a new Tow Truck!!!!

Originally Posted by fountain1fan
cool jon glad you got a truck . you going to make the chill out this year . :drink:

Probably will not make the Chill out this year again :( :( I got to much on my plate.

Audiofn 11-02-2006 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by Moses
Jon, Congrates. Best truck you will own and I still own. And if you do put some added sounds in it. I went with a JL audio stealth box that is in the seat and sounds great.

I could argue that one. I like the way that it drives but if you look this was a thread started back in 03? Since then I have had tranny issues up tell I purchased a new one from BTS in Texas. The oil pan rotted out!!! :mad: :mad: Had to rebuild the entire front end. Lots of stupid things that cost me a TON of money (about 8 grand this year). Other then that it is a great truck :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I think I am going to go Chevy next time around.

Jon

Audiofn 11-02-2006 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
You can still drive? How many tickets do you have? :eek: :D :D :D

Drive it like you stole it brother!!!!! :drink: :drink:

Too Old 11-02-2006 07:13 AM

After all these years, the truck still hasn't pulled a trailer....... :evilb: :D

Cord 11-02-2006 12:41 PM

Yea, but the boat sure looks fine! :evilb: Not that I can speak...I don't even own a boat any more...

wellcraftg 11-02-2006 04:24 PM

Does that mean we'll be digging left over beer out of the ground from past parties again?You can't convince me that you're actually growing beer and those are fresh from the garden.If that were true you have more friends.

Audiofn 11-02-2006 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by TRICK
After all these years, the truck still hasn't pulled a trailer....... :evilb: :D

You should talk Hambergler!!! You got any billet depends yet? :drink: :drink:

Garry you know damn well beer grows out of the ground at my house. You have found it in the ground every time you have come up. Nice and cold this time of the year!!! :( :(

PhantomChaos 11-02-2006 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by TRICK

OUCH!!!! LOL!!!! :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Biggus 04-28-2007 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by Audiofn (Post 152133)
Well after a few weeks of searching I finally got the deal I was looking for. I finally get to retire my old 1987 F250 and step up!!!! It was more then I wanted to spend but it is one Kick butt truck. I'm so proud of my purchase that I can barely stand myself. And it's save me two platters of lasagna:evilb: :drink: :D

What a nice truck:p

Jon

Hey Jon, how's the pickle park today?

Audiofn 04-28-2007 08:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Kurt you really want me to go looking through my archives of pictures for you? Say something like this!!!