Notices

Tmp Cyclone

Old 12-13-2004, 07:46 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Tmp Cyclone

Well I just got my new Hot Boat and read the Cyclone Article. After seeing the Speedometer standing at 174, I have come to the following conclusion: Steve.......you, Eddie and David are FRICKIN INSANE! I thought you were kidding. I know that when I was in it going across 3 and 4 foot swells at 150 to 155 on Lake Ponc, I was about to crap my pants! My hair is just now starting to grow back.....most of it blew out. Thanks for letting me sit in the back where all of the wind force is.......not to mention that we went around the lake about 3 times at that speed. What really tripped me out was that there was a quarter stick of throttle left......with 6 BIG ASS guys and a full load of gas at 155. I am driving next time! If we get another set of 1400's......IM FRICKIN DRIVIN!! I am going to see if I can top that ride in your boat......I have sent a letter to Southwest and asked them if I can ride on the outside of the plane on the wing on the next trip from Nashville to New Orleans. Like I said...if you guys make any more horsepower....I am going to be standing on the bank at the scene of the crash sayin "Those TMP guys were some crazy cajuns"!
Old 12-14-2004, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Re: Tmp Cyclone

Thanks. We are working right now on a new engine that should exceed 1550HP on 100 octane. The engines will be ready for the summer, and you'll get your ride.
Old 12-14-2004, 11:26 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

don't forget me either i will be their the first saturday of May for sure this year
Old 12-14-2004, 12:10 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Awsome ride.

A couple question about the boat and the article...

In the article they mention a woman owns it... then in the following Poker Run coverage in Louisiana they mention a gentelmen owns it and then it is listed for sale on fastboats.com.
Is it just a chronological progression, am I mistaking or maybe they all vapor lock when they get the insurance bill and sell it!

It sure is a fast rig both in speed and ownership!!!
Old 12-14-2004, 02:09 PM
Registered

tomtbone,

Let us know if you're coming, as we will be taking some our customers out the night before the run, and you're welcome to join us.

GLH,

The boat is owned by Merrit Cabal and her fiance David Richard. Merrit does most of the driving, as you'll see on the Travel Channel Extreme Boats show we did. She throttled the boat while Brittani, drove over 150 MPH. We run the boat for the high speed runs.

They are currently building a new boat which will be debuted very soon. Thanks.

TMP
Old 12-14-2004, 03:48 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

tomtbone,

Let us know if you're coming, as we will be taking some our customers out the night before the run, and you're welcome to join us.

Old 12-14-2004, 05:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

as many times as I have been to TMP all I ever get to enjoy Steve and Eddies great personalities

But seriously I would scream like a little girl at 170+mph

How was the ride at that speed?
Old 12-14-2004, 06:22 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Thanks for clearing up my confusion TMP.
Old 12-14-2004, 07:41 PM
Registered

The ride is awesome at all speeds in these boats. NorTech has done their homework, and truly is a cut above. The best part is that this boat has a full cabin, with A/C and Gen.
Old 12-14-2004, 07:44 PM
JnT
Registered

How would one find out when and where you are testing to beg for a ride??

Quick Reply: Tmp Cyclone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.