Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cig 20 (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/132687-cig-20-a.html)

Air Dog 06-13-2006 10:03 PM

Cig 20

I heard rumors about Lip Ship building (4) new Cig 20's for Cigarette.

Any truth?

Would love to see some pics of that.

thedonz 06-13-2006 10:15 PM

Re: Cig 20

yup he will be building four as LipShip edition..One of them is already in the progress , it has a merc 496 and a bravo. I believe they will be selling close or over 100k depending on the options. I do know he pay about 30k per hull.

mike

Semper Fi 06-13-2006 11:23 PM

Cigarette makes a great boat, but no 20' boat is worth $100K. That's just stupid rediculous :evilb: :evilb:

stecz20 06-13-2006 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
Cigarette makes a great boat, but no 20' boat is worth $100K. That's just stupid rediculous :evilb: :evilb:

you dont know nothing about nothing, you drive a duramax..... :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

ratman 06-14-2006 12:19 AM

id much rather have a 28ss for a third as much, or a donzi shelby for a whole lot less

Scott B 06-14-2006 04:15 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Nice to know someone rescued em....

thedonz 06-14-2006 07:22 AM

those are it... ome of them is getting rigged already

jr mike

LAKESIDE RESTORATIONS 06-14-2006 07:32 AM

Oh well.. I know it sounds crazy but everything is getting costly these days.. Donzi 22 classics are retailing in the 60-80k range without trailers depending on options & if its a ltd. ed. My 06 22' classic retailed for roughly 70k not including the trailer I ordered thru my shop & the other add ons we did in house.

I may have an old 20' cig coming in for a resto.. Its good to see a few more of them..

Also Keep in mind if Phil is going to msrp them at 100k it doesnt necessarily mean he will sell tham at that.. Although if there are only 4 it will make it easier.. Good old supply & demand.. If you want it ya pay.. :) Jamie / Lakeside

BLee 06-14-2006 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by DONZI33
Oh well.. I know it sounds crazy but everything is getting costly these days.. Donzi 22 classics are retailing in the 60-80k range without trailers depending on options & if its a ltd. ed. My 06 22' classic retailed for roughly 70k not including the trailer I ordered thru my shop & the other add ons we did in house.

I may have an old 20' cig coming in for a resto.. Its good to see a few more of them..

Also Keep in mind if Phil is going to msrp them at 100k it doesnt necessarily mean he will sell tham at that.. Although if there are only 4 it will make it easier.. Good old supply & demand.. If you want it ya pay.. :) Jamie / Lakeside

That is correct. For those who can afford them and want them they will be the ultimate in quality. Some on this board think the Lip-Ship logo is nothing but a badge, but Phil and his crew have built more Cigarettes from the ground up than alot of "companies" today.

Don't hate, appreciate. :cool:

offshoredrillin 06-14-2006 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by BLee
That is correct. For those who can afford them and want them they will be the ultimate in quality. Some on this board think the Lip-Ship logo is nothing but a badge, but Phil and his crew have built more Cigarettes from the ground up than alot of "companies" today.

Don't hate, appreciate. :cool:

agreed, and from my understanding this wont be like an original cig 20. They are going to be mini glads like Ricks, so there is a ton more work and effort going into them. I can seea 100 k tag easily. If it looks anything like ricks and i had the money, I would buy it in a second...