Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Old Cigarette factory pictures (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/132704-old-cigarette-factory-pictures.html)

Top Banana 06-14-2006 08:13 AM

Old Cigarette factory pictures

We are finishing up our new website and have some old photos from the Cigarette factory back in the 70's.

Click on the site and the Cigarette stuff is in the factory area.

Enjoy....I hope this brings back many happy memories.

www.bananaboatco.com

Stormrider 06-14-2006 08:41 AM

Re: Old Cigarette factory pictures

Very cool photos.
When can we see a new one?

GoCiggie31 06-14-2006 08:48 AM

very nice- you can bet that I will visiting that site often

Thanks for the info

10x 06-14-2006 08:57 AM

WOW !!! :eek: That's amazing, love looking at all the old photos. Thanks for all the info. You posted some things that I never knew.
Bought my 1st Cigarette boat in 85, it was a 1974 / 24ftr with twins. Did'nt know much about these offshore boats before that. I guess I missed the "good ol' days" :(

Frank

Panther 06-14-2006 09:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Not the best pic but my mother took this picture years ago, thought you would like it! :cool:

Top Banana 06-14-2006 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Panther
Not the best pic but my mother took this picture years ago, thought you would like it! :cool:

Thank you very much. I think that your mother has excellent taste in selecting which boats to take photos of.

We will be at the NYC poker run this weekend, at the HORBA display, please stop by and say hello if you are coming up.

Biggus 06-14-2006 06:54 PM

Very cool website!!! Thanks so much! :D

Great history,

Kurt

JROMY 06-14-2006 08:56 PM

This kills me - while I was in college in 1994/1995, (granted, not the really old history), my roommate and I took tons of photos of Cigarette as well as Fort Apache Marine and the rest of Thunderboat Row. Cigarette was launching Miami boat show boats and we had tons of photos. Trouble is, he has all of the photos, and I never got copies. I have now lost touch with him, and as you could imagine, I know the number of pictures we had, as well as the rough idea of which boats were in them.

lucky strike 06-14-2006 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Panther

Good old Jersey shore !

Panther 06-14-2006 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Top Banana
Thank you very much. I think that your mother has excellent taste in selecting which boats to take photos of.

We will be at the NYC poker run this weekend, at the HORBA display, please stop by and say hello if you are coming up.

I'll be there and will stop buy.

I think that pic was taken during the 78 Benihanna. :cool: