Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ssm Trim Pump Needed...help Please..emergency!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/132837-ssm-trim-pump-needed-help-please-emergency.html)

gotime34 06-15-2006 04:27 PM

Ssm Trim Pump Needed...help Please..emergency!!!

I am in desperate need of a trim pump for a SSM #IV. Does anyone know who would have these that I can get in one day. Will any other trim pumps work...even temporarily??? My motor Burnt out and if I don't make it to the NYC Run I will be on suicide watch. Thanks for any help.

el indio 06-15-2006 04:37 PM

Re: Ssm Trim Pump Needed...help Please..emergency!!!

Any luck?..................mark.............

gotime34 06-15-2006 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by TRICK
Too late for today, but could deliver Saturday.

I just called you Fred, spoke to Heath. If I Can't find one I'll give you a call tomorrow. But could really use one local to run tomorrow.

Audiofn 06-15-2006 07:09 PM

You can get by with any pump. They may be a little slower then the other side but you can get by easily.

Jon

gotime34 06-15-2006 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
You can get by with any pump. They may be a little slower then the other side but you can get by easily.

Jon

Yeah JC just told me that. I have a TRS pump in the other boat, I'll try pulling that out and see if it works. Thanks.

NJgr8ful 06-15-2006 07:31 PM

Go time I got 2 or 3 pumps ... you are welcome to borrow 1, 2, or 3 let me know how to get it to ya :cool:

Chris
732-300-5222

gotime34 06-15-2006 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by NJgr8ful
Go time I got 2 or 3 pumps ... you are welcome to borrow 1, 2, or 3 let me know how to get it to ya :cool:

Chris
732-300-5222

Hey Chris, thanks a bunch. Are they for Speedmasters or just regular pumps for a TRS or Bravo. Are you coming to the Run this weekend?

el indio 06-15-2006 09:09 PM

Post a pic of yours.............mark.......

NJgr8ful 06-15-2006 09:27 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Regular pump, but I've got SSM #3s and these look same?! My guy says they'll work fine ... that's why I ordered them for spares :drink: ;) Let me know if you need 1.

Oh yeah BTW ... I WILL be there :evilb: :D :chick: Please stop me and say WSUP!!! :cool:

el indio 06-15-2006 09:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
trs and speedmaster might be the same pump.I believe the differance was in the cylinder.trs pops up when you hit something 3s dont.I have 2 new hi perf pumps.new style not prestolite.........mark............