Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Champlain (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/132839-lake-champlain.html)

waterheater 07-06-2006 04:08 PM

Re: Lake Champlain

Super nice of you Neil to do that. My uncle died at the young age of 49 of a brain tumor. I'll buzz you later

VT32SSR 07-06-2006 09:00 PM

I just lost my father in April to cancer Neil.Iwould be happy to make some noise for ya.Tom

jeff32 07-06-2006 11:49 PM

I don't want to reduce the gravity of his illness, but I think I feel sick too.. can you help me ?

drypipetiger 07-07-2006 07:20 AM

Thanks alot fellas. Just spoke to his wife and the outlook is very dim. He is no longer able to hold his head up and the Dr's have determined his death his eminent within the next couple of days.

Looks like he won't get a Cigarette ride after all.

Thanks again guys.

Neil

offshoredrillin 07-07-2006 07:31 AM

Neil, can we maybe get a video and you guys holding a sign to him and play it for him? hopefully it will let him kow that he is at least in everyones thoughts...

JS232 07-07-2006 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
Thanks alot fellas. Just spoke to his wife and the outlook is very dim. He is no longer able to hold his head up and the Dr's have determined his death his eminent within the next couple of days.

Thanks again guys.

Neil

Can He see, understand and talk? With some hands in the boat, Can't We do something?

JS232 07-07-2006 07:37 AM

Today
Mostly
Sunny
Hi 80°F

Tonight
Mostly
Clear
Lo 57°F

Saturday
Mostly
Sunny
Hi 85°F

Saturday Night
Mostly
Clear
Lo 61°F

Sunday
Mostly
Sunny
Hi 90°F

That is a perfect score, now move all your azzes and get on your boats!

I'l be overnighting tonight and Saturday.

Neil, Considering your friend's condition, If His last wish is to take a ride in a 42 Cig well let's give Him the Fu#$ing ride of His life! I have no knowledge about US liability and law stuff but I'm ready to do anything possible to help.

Son of a Gun 07-07-2006 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by drypipetiger

Thanks again guys.

Neil

That's awful...sorry to hear that. Stuff like that shouldn't happen to people. How old is this guy? :(

grrodder 07-07-2006 12:32 PM

Hey Neil, TechnoAmish here trying my first posting on OSO! Hope to see everyone on the lake this weekend.Its looking like a nice one. That Fountain on Lapan Mills road could'nt have been mine.

drypipetiger 07-07-2006 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by grrodder
Hey Neil, TechnoAmish here trying my first posting on OSO! Hope to see everyone on the lake this weekend.Its looking like a nice one. That Fountain on Lapan Mills road could'nt have been mine.

It's high time you post on here...

Hopefully we'll be out. Buzz my cell. 569-6898.