Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Champlain (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/132839-lake-champlain.html)

GLH 07-24-2006 10:49 AM

Re: Lake Champlain

3 Attachment(s)
More of the rides...

Baja 25 outlaw / Cigarette 42 / Scarab 38 Kevlar / Cigarette 42 / Eliminator 33

GLH 07-24-2006 10:52 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Well it was fun for the afternoon.... CYA out there later...

drypipetiger 07-24-2006 04:36 PM

Incredible weekend!!! Just got back...

Thanks for the pics GL! Great crew, great time. Hooked up with Gregg Roberts today at Thayer Beach for a bit.

See you all soon! :drink: :drink: :drink:

Kanookstr 07-24-2006 06:28 PM

The family and I will be up for 2 weeks this Saturday. don't know if we'll make it out Saturday, but will be out every nice day after.. :p
Here is my cell, 413-531-0948,
Give me a ring when ever theres a get together.
see you guys soon
:drink:

JS232 07-24-2006 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Kanookstr
The family and I will be up for 2 weeks this Saturday. don't know if we'll make it out Saturday, but will be out every nice day after.. :p
Here is my cell, 413-531-0948,
Give me a ring when ever theres a get together.
see you guys soon
:drink:

See ya there Claude. Will you be in Campbel bay?

drypipetiger 07-24-2006 08:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It was a pleasure to meet Arnold Schwarzenegger's little french cousin!! They call him "Frog Legs"... :evilb: :D

Kanookstr 07-25-2006 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by JS232
See ya there Claude. Will you be in Campbel bay?

Yes JS, will be there around noonish, Then the unpacking happens and the boat goes in, will probably be out for a ride around 3:00 ish. Alec says the water is high and he might have to modify a dock for me. so that might take a few minutes. Stop by for 2-3-10 beers, and cocktails for the girls.
When does your vaca start, the same Sat??

JS232 07-25-2006 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Kanookstr
Yes JS, will be there around noonish, Then the unpacking happens and the boat goes in, will probably be out for a ride around 3:00 ish. Alec says the water is high and he might have to modify a dock for me. so that might take a few minutes. Stop by for 2-3-10 beers, and cocktails for the girls.
When does your vaca start, the same Sat??

When does your vaca start, the same Sat?
Yeah man! :evilb:

The water level is really High, no probs for your boat there!

Kanookstr 07-25-2006 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by JS232
When does your vaca start, the same Sat?

The water level is really High, no probs for your boat there!

I knew there wouldn't be a problem for the boat. It's the dock system they have over there, they are mounted on wagon wheels and with the level being so high as soon as they push the docks out they fall under water because of the wheels not being tall enough. I am bring up my screw gun in case I have to make 4x4 wooden legs for the dock to sit on. :D

JS232 07-27-2006 04:52 PM

ON VACATION! Yo baby Yo :evilb: :D :evilb: