Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Champlain (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/132839-lake-champlain.html)

Kanookstr 09-29-2006 04:49 PM

Re: Lake Champlain

Originally Posted by GLH
NA's are safe...

Blowers are a pain but it's where it's at ... :D

NA's might be safe GL, but HP for HP a blower motor is safer.
A 900 HP NA motor has much more strain on it than a 900 HP blower motor. So If you must have the HP , stay on the blower side of the fence, your better off :p

drypipetiger 10-10-2006 07:25 AM

Had a great ride last night... Water was a bit too calm but the air temp was perfect.

Planning another run tonight to Breakwaters if anyone is up for it.

jpmac 10-10-2006 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by drypipetiger
Had a great ride last night... Water was a bit too calm but the air temp was perfect.

Planning another run tonight to Breakwaters if anyone is up for it.

Gotta finish puttin' her up tonight or you know I'd be in for another blast!!! :o

jpmac 10-10-2006 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by jpmac
Gotta finish puttin' her up tonight or you know I'd be in for another blast!!! :o

Breakwater's???? I thought they were done for the season after last night?? :confused:

drypipetiger 10-10-2006 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by jpmac
Breakwater's???? I thought they were done for the season after last night?? :confused:

Tonight's the last night. Wanna burn a bit more fuel off. Your welcome to come if things change for you.

Have you seen Sharky's pics of your boat on the Lake George thread? Some great shots.

jpmac 10-10-2006 02:21 PM

Tonight's the last night. Wanna burn a bit more fuel off. Your welcome to come if things change for you.

Have you seen Sharky's pics of your boat on the Lake George thread? Some great shots.

10-4 on the mind change!!!

Yes I did........he did an outstanding job!! I'm going to order a pic to show my thanks for a job well done!!! :D :D

Reds Outlaw 10-10-2006 04:09 PM

Jpmac

I have an awsome shot of your boat on the way home. I can send it if you want.

Red

drypipetiger 10-10-2006 06:11 PM

Another killer ride this evening... Had some chop to play in. Banged the heck out of 80 with the chop and cool temps.

Bro in law has some killer video I'll post when we figure out how to.

Reds Outlaw 10-10-2006 06:35 PM

Another killer ride this evening... Had some chop to play in. Banged the heck out of 80 with the chop and cool temps.

Bro in law has some killer video I'll post when we figure out how to.

Did you come back frozen or was it a moderate temp.

drypipetiger 10-10-2006 06:36 PM

It actually wasn't bad... Didn't wear gloves.