Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Buyafountain I Hit A Rock! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/132865-buyafountain-i-hit-rock.html)

beachbob 06-15-2006 10:31 PM

Buyafountain I Hit A Rock!

I blame you buyafountain! Where our you to warn me of the dangers at Silver Coast! ooohh :eek: my poor sunsation she didn't deserve it! she's been so nice to me! BUYAFOUNTAIN I'm sorry I did'nt buy a fountain but can you please fix her quick! The bottom of the left drive has chunks of metal missing from her once graceful lines!(The part below the bullet and prop)(the leading edge of the drive) The water intakes at the bullet part of the drive are scarred(4 intake holes are little larger(barely larger but im picky) now then originaly intended) and im scared metal went in the drive? Is this a big deal or am i just paranoid? Eddie said he would flush them and it wasn't big deal? But Eddie has got million things to do and by the way he needs some help down thier I think everyone else is a idiot!

Semper Fi 06-16-2006 12:54 AM

Re: Buyafountain I Hit A Rock!

:( :( :(

DollaBill 06-16-2006 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by beachbob
I blame you buyafountain! Where our you to warn me of the dangers at Silver Coast! ooohh :eek: my poor sunsation she didn't deserve it! she's been so nice to me! BUYAFOUNTAIN I'm sorry I did'nt buy a fountain but can you please fix her quick! The bottom of the left drive has chunks of metal missing from her once graceful lines!(The part below the bullet and prop)(the leading edge of the drive) The water intakes at the bullet part of the drive are scarred(4 intake holes are little larger(barely larger but im picky) now then originaly intended) and im scared metal went in the drive? Is this a big deal or am i just paranoid? Eddie said he would flush them and it wasn't big deal? But Eddie has got million things to do and by the way he needs some help down thier I think everyone else is a idiot!

I'll make the call today. I wouldn't be concerned with the metal issue at this point. Let me get some details. PM me your number.

As for help there, good luck. Can't hire people for ANY money! A qualified tech could name his price. Period. 20-30-40/hr....... They still don't show. I have been involved in business all over the east coast and have never seen anything like the carolinas. There is absolutely NO work ethic.

Anyway, let me see whats up.

Sydwayz 06-16-2006 08:35 AM

Sounds like a new lower case would be the best solution.

beachbob 06-18-2006 02:10 AM

It's all good. Eddie's taking care of me. Now sell my sea doo so I can buy my 24 Pantera and P6 :rolleyes: