Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cat Killer ! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/132933-cat-killer.html)

masher44 06-18-2006 04:09 PM

Re: Cat Killer !

I am just glad to see all of these cat guys so quiet..... didnt even take much to shut them up..... this thread must be true :cool:

berns29scarab 06-18-2006 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
why wouldn't reggie take his boat to the races that weekend instead of a poker run? there were some fast canopy boats in Puerto Rico that would of gave him a run for his money... :drink:

because he cant hang with the big cats...that was an easy one...lol :evilb:

Hey ya cant take anything away from the man, his boats are proven without a doubt. But SUPER CATS ARE IN A LEAGUE OF THERE OWN...

Brad Zastrow 06-18-2006 07:33 PM

Is this going to be Fountain's new marketing campaign? Show up to Poker Runs in a twin 1500hp Race boat and pick on pleasure cats with wives and friends out for a ride. Then brag to the world about cat killers? I have lost a lot of respect for the man.

JCPERF 06-18-2006 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow
Is this going to be Fountain's new marketing campaign? Show up to Poker Runs in a twin 1500hp Race boat and pick on pleasure cats with wives and friends out for a ride. Then brag to the world about cat killers? I have lost a lot of respect for the man.

The difference between most pleasure boats at the poker runs and race boats are that the race boats have numbers on the side.

masher44 06-18-2006 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow

I am sure Reggie had cup holders on that rig

cuda 06-18-2006 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
The difference between most pleasure boats at the poker runs and race boats are that the race boats have numbers on the side.

And probably some better safety gear. If any of the cats would have smoked Reggie's boat, they'd be on here crooning! Sounds like some sour grapes to me.

Damn, I can't believe I've become a Reggie advocate. :(

Scott B 06-18-2006 07:48 PM

Damn, it's still twitching....

eMotiondriver 06-18-2006 07:52 PM

Wow, is threre still an insurance problem... :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :eek: :bunny: :chick:

eMotiondriver 06-18-2006 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by cuda
And probably some better safety gear. If any of the cats would have smoked Reggie's boat, they'd be on here crooning! Sounds like some sour grapes to me.

Damn, I can't believe I've become a Reggie advocate. :(

Ha Ha

CAP071 06-18-2006 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by eMotiondriver
Wow, is threre still an insurance problem... :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :eek: :bunny: :chick:

Not for Pontoon boats, You Key West drinkin,scooter loosing, beer dribbling lip, 18 wheeler drivin, pee-peein with the seat down fool, :evilb: