Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Cat Killer ! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/132933-cat-killer.html)

Scott B 06-20-2006 09:19 PM

Re: Cat Killer !

Originally Posted by the duke
If Skip is right on. :drink: Then why did Skater/Cig try and set a kilo record? It was on the front page of Powerboat Mag, and all over OSO. This quote from Fountain came from there website, and any other place you see it is just a copy of that.

They didnt try and set a speed record in the middle of a PLEASURE BOAT POKER RUN....

RedDog382 06-20-2006 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by SHOCKWAVE
Well,
I owe you a great debt of thanks. My onboard extinguisher wasn't working well and we started throwing water and Gatorade on it after all my handhelds were out.I was getting ready to abandon ship when you came by with the reinforcements. And I was having a great race up till then too.....

Thanks,
Rich

Glad we could help. Was enjoying watching your run until then. Just happy we both didn't end up toast.

Guess Freeze Frame or some other film chopper was hovering overhead. Ever see any footage from that?

Chris

the duke 06-20-2006 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Scott B
They didnt try and set a speed record in the middle of a PLEASURE BOAT POKER RUN....

Neither did Fountain. So is Fountain guilty here, and Speed RAcer not, cause they were both running the same speeds

Byrdman 06-20-2006 09:28 PM

I think Reggie should be allowed to make a press release saying he destroyed the fleet if he did.....whoever was in front destroyed the fleet....do you idiots have a clue what it takes to stay in front of such a fleet....pleeeeeze....your all still crying....i hope he keeps coming out to some runs...it is good copetition for some of the blow hards around this biz that shoot there mouths off....also it is good for a choosen few in here...spoiled brats

SHOCKWAVE 06-20-2006 09:29 PM

Yeah, I think I did see something, but was really trying to forget that whole day.....pretty scary.
Best part of the day was when we took off at the start and beat everyone to the end of the breakwall, including the boat I have now. We just propped it right that day.

Rich

Spine Tingler 06-20-2006 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
I think its on NICK at NITE :evilb: :evilb:

WTF? Do you have an answer to my question with your witty comment?

RedDog382 06-20-2006 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Byrdman
I think Reggie should be allowed to make a press release saying he destroyed the fleet if he did.....

Sounds like the people in the boat had a different perspective ...

RedDog382 06-20-2006 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Byrdman
..do you idiots have a clue what it takes to stay in front of such a fleet....pleeeeeze....your all still crying....

Do you have a clue what it costs emotionally to bury your friend/husband/son or raise your children without their father?

I'm sure someone is still crying over the senseless loss of life.

CAP071 06-20-2006 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by the duke
Its all your fault. You STARTED this thread :blaster: :D

Sorry DUKE :D :drink:

JCPERF 06-20-2006 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Superman
WTF? Do you have an answer to my question with your witty comment?

No and chill