Notices

Cat Killer !

Old 06-21-2006, 09:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Cat Killer !

this is the funniest thread ever..think about it...Reggie shows up with a film crew, tapes a poker run, runs roughshod over the fleet, goes back to N.C, and laughs for weeks as the orders roll in...meanwhile we all take this s##t seriously as we wax poetic about "the don" and rough water...yawn...
Old 06-21-2006, 09:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Please help me..are the insurance rates going up? Is it Coke or Pepsi? V Hull or Cat? I keep loosing track...I think I will just go boating.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:56 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by nordictrack
Yes I do...

to quote tombstone(the movie, not the grave marker) "are you gonna jerk that smokewagon or just stand there and bleed..."

Fountain beat their azz...you dont win silver, ya lose gold...theres only 1 number one, deal with it...
its "are you going to do something, or just stand there and bleed?"

i think you are combining quotes...
Old 06-21-2006, 10:02 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sean H
its "are you going to do something, or just stand there and bleed?"

i think you are combining quotes...
The airing of grievanses on OSO.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cuda
Anyone who's run in a big poker run, knows damn well they want to see who's the fastest, race or no race. I've never been a fan of Fountain boats, but you have to give credit where credit is due. He has backed up everything he's said that I know of, and usually with him in the boat. I was at the Marathon races, Debbie was listening to the broadcast on the radio, and she told me they clocked it at 161 going down the back stretch. I thought she must have heard it wrong, so I listened. The next lap he was clocked at 162. It was only a couple years ago, these would have been record speeds for a v hull on a kilo run, with engines designed to last just long enough to get the run in. Now his race boats are running those speeds. I've never understood all the Reggie hating on Oso, yeah, the hair dye and the gold chains are a bit much, but damn, he is probably the most recognized name in offshore powerboating, basically a living legend. In short, you can believe if anyone had a cat at the run that could beat him, they would have damn sure been giving it their best shot.

Don't hate the player.
Like mike said," don't hate him, admire him and his companey, I live in Morehead City, He is out here all the time pounding that rig, and many others, I've seen em. i have watched it, That Man has forggoten more about testing boats than 90% of us will ever see or now, so cut the man some slack for havin a bad ****in rig and proud of. I wounder what you guys bashing Fountain would do if saw him in a place with just you and him. you would probably try to talk to him, I did ,and guess what? he talked back. The Man knows something,
Old 06-21-2006, 10:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 3600cat

right about the quote...too many bud selects...

Seriously, does first still mean you came in first....or did the internet change things....REGGIE FOREVER!
Old 06-21-2006, 10:36 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by reggierules
right about the quote...too many bud selects...

Seriously, does first still mean you came in first....or did the internet change things....REGGIE FOREVER!
Reggie who?????
Old 06-21-2006, 11:06 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

grievances... where's tammy with the spell checking?

now time for the feats of strength...
Old 06-21-2006, 11:08 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Reggie who?????
Attached Thumbnails Cat Killer !-reggie%2520jackson%252072-300.jpg  
Old 06-22-2006, 10:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ApacheCarl
Nobody argues Reggies dominance in the Vee classes. You would have to live on another planet not to appreciate it.

My only point is in an apples to apples comparison, race cat vs race vee, both with close to the same power, race cat wins.

Because if thats not the case, they should get rid of the separate Vee and Cat classes. May the best boat win.
NOT TO STIR THE POT, BUT IF YOU LOOK OVER THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS, DONZI AND SKATER'S VEES HAVE BEEN IN THE WINNER'S CIRCLE FOR NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS. THE INCLUDES SUPERMAN, ROSS'S DONZI AND JBS RACING. I WOULD NOT SAY FOUNTAIN HAS TOTALLY DOMINATED. GREAT BOATS BUT THERE IS GETTING TO BE WAY TOO MUCH B.S. IN THE AIR.

Quick Reply: Cat Killer !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.