Notices

Transport ?

Old 06-20-2006, 09:52 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts
Default Re: Transport ?

Originally Posted by UFCBonecrusher
Look under licensing and insurance you will see no authority, revoked in 96 no insurance on file if you figure out how to click on the links you will see exactly to what I refer. Try authority history, Insurance history etc.
You'll notice they're blue, it's not that difficult. I'm sorry if my prior punctuation offended anyone,
But what is your motivation to bash Jeff Murray?
Old 06-20-2006, 09:55 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes...ok...I got in...and did a search....hmmmmI see some stuff....wasn't that back when he was trucking and just let his big commercial stuff expire....
Old 06-20-2006, 09:58 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

i let much of my big interstate stuff lapes....all my icc....so what is the big deal
Old 06-20-2006, 10:00 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jeff is picking up a 260K boat to deliver for me next week,and brinnging back a 400K boat cause I trust him. You,I don't trust,cause the cost to enter this site is zero,and anyone can post anything until Steve zaps you.Get ready,you will soon disappear.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:06 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I have nothing anymore either.....except for my commercial policy....which is not registered with the fed.....i know there are many gray areas....maybe you should have seen me tear this site down in trailer section.....I tow still with no icc lic. these days....but have all the insurance...and reg. here in jersey....I am moving a load of pipe from ill. to here with twin screw toter...airbreaks and 30 ton trailer....no icc lic..so maybe he is set up like me.....there are many ways around the icc these days....big deal??..
Old 06-20-2006, 10:15 PM
Registered

That's fine, There are many other websites that people falsely advertise on, and I have much work to do. I was just surprised to see that he had gained so much trust from apparently so many people without anyone checking. These guys are hard to catch sometimes, especially when they start using little trucks, and sneaking by the authorities with them. It's generally advised that people use who the pro's use, Call the big manufacturers, like Douglas Marine, or Marine Technologies, or Fountain, or Chaparral, and the like, for marine transport.
If you are inclined to move a rare or expensive motorcycle, or automobile, You'll find that those manufacturers deal often with Reliable Carriers, owned by Tom Abrams, who also participates in Offshore Racing, and is very reputable. Most imporatantly, always boat, and travel safely, and sober. Have a blessed day
Old 06-20-2006, 10:16 PM
Banned

I will tell you bonecrusher that your head is to far up your own ASS. Yes the authority was revoked back then and reinstated. That was for an old trucking company that I had that has not been in business since 1997 But since you seem to know everything why don't you call the ICC and check that out.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Byrdman
I have nothing anymore either.....except for my commercial policy....which is not registered with the fed.....i know there are many gray areas....maybe you should have seen me tear this site down in trailer section.....I tow still with no icc lic. these days....but have all the insurance...and reg. here in jersey....I am moving a load of pipe from ill. to here with twin screw toter...airbreaks and 30 ton trailer....no icc lic..so maybe he is set up like me.....there are many ways around the icc these days....big deal??..
Anytime you move an item, not owned by you across state lines, for hire, you are taking a chance, by not having proper documentation, and insurance, and licensing, the load could be impounded, and you fined heavily.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by bgchuby01
I will tell you bonecrusher that your head is to far up your own ASS. Yes the authority was revoked back then and reinstated. That was for an old trucking company that I had that has not been in business since 1997 But since you seem to know everything why don't you call the ICC and check that out.
And your new DBA ?
Old 06-20-2006, 10:23 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

We don't need Jeff to defend himself at all. Actions speak louder than words. Sorry,Bonecrusher,doubt anyone here has any interest in what you have to say.

Quick Reply: Transport ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.