Notices

Transport ?

Old 06-20-2006, 10:24 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Transport ?

Hey bonecrusher come and play with my bone. From your name I guess the only bone you crush in the the backside of you boyfriend. I am leaving wedsday am from LA to the east coast. Just let me know where that you would like to settle this and I would be glad to stop on by. Since you are aware of the safer site you must be one of those cargo container haulers using mexican drivers with no green card

Why shouldn't I gain people's trust, I move their boats on time, with no damage and help the boat owner as well. But as you DON"T understand I am also a boat owner besides a hauler. Go crawl back to your favorite pickle park and forget about OSO,

Do you also haul boats and lost a job to me. Don't be so bitter. Why don't you go after all of those guys hauling on USHIP .com who haul for 1.00 per mile and you don't know if your boat will make it in one peice

Last edited by bgchuby01; 06-20-2006 at 10:37 PM.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:29 PM
Banned

for the people that need my real ICC number I will gladly give it to them, As for you bonecrusher you can stick it up your ass. Since you know so much about trucking, I will now take the time to find out your address and trucking company name and information. I hope that you are real clean with your paperwork cause you don't even understand the knowedge that I have in trucking. You better go study for your pee test.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:29 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by bgchuby01
Thanks guys for the refererences. Just call me and I will see what that I can do to help you. 909-********* or email me at ***********@aol.com. Right now the average cost is about $2.00 per mile one way with no hidden charges such as fuel surcharge or tolls. some guys out there may be cheaper but you get what you ask for. I treat other boats like it is my own. If you are going to live in LA then i will set you up with other boaters thru scope and get you to meet new boating friends. Just call. thanks again
call me I have a boat that needs to come out of Calf. 903-814-8848
Old 06-20-2006, 10:33 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow...i wonder who it is.....hey jeff....you got some free reggie style press here....
Old 06-20-2006, 10:35 PM
Registered

Actually sir, I am not a transporter, we'll just say that I play for the opposite team, and have a duty to protect the public. I do not want your ICC number as they are no longer relevant. Sorry that you seem to be having so many problems. I know since deregulation, ( during the Clinton administration,) some of the objectives are not clear to all who participate.
If you would rather not give your DBA that's fine. Good luck to you, but I can also tell you that you shouldn't be so defensive if you have nothing to hide sir. Travel safe you never know who's watching.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:39 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by UFCBonecrusher
That's fine, There are many other websites that people falsely advertise on, and I have much work to do. I was just surprised to see that he had gained so much trust from apparently so many people without anyone checking. These guys are hard to catch sometimes, especially when they start using little trucks, and sneaking by the authorities with them. It's generally advised that people use who the pro's use, Call the big manufacturers, like Douglas Marine, or Marine Technologies, or Fountain, or Chaparral, and the like, for marine transport.
If you are inclined to move a rare or expensive motorcycle, or automobile, You'll find that those manufacturers deal often with Reliable Carriers, owned by Tom Abrams, who also participates in Offshore Racing, and is very reputable. Most imporatantly, always boat, and travel safely, and sober. Have a blessed day
Who wants to catch him....jeeeeze...you act like he is running alot of trucks and beating people.....sounds to me like a plug for reliable carriers....jeff has towed alot of boats here....and handled alot of paper work for the boats.....and not one thing has gone wrong.....hmmmmmm.....who is this...
Old 06-20-2006, 10:43 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

There is a jerk born every miinute I guess. Jeff,the 353 will be ready for pickup Monday,and the 382 is flexible depending on your schedule. Thanks for your help as always,Robert

Last edited by Magicfloat; 06-20-2006 at 10:47 PM.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:56 PM
OSO
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by UFCBonecrusher
Actually sir, I am not a transporter, we'll just say that I play for the opposite team, and have a duty to protect the public. I do not want your ICC number as they are no longer relevant. Sorry that you seem to be having so many problems. I know since deregulation, ( during the Clinton administration,) some of the objectives are not clear to all who participate.
If you would rather not give your DBA that's fine. Good luck to you, but I can also tell you that you shouldn't be so defensive if you have nothing to hide sir. Travel safe you never know who's watching.
Just one question, since you seem to know trucking so well you should be able to easily answer a simple question.

How many miles is it from Waterford Michigan to Canton Michigan?

I bet you could even tell me how long it takes during rush hour traffic, not just in miles?
Old 06-20-2006, 11:01 PM
Banned

You say that I am having problems? what are they? Yes your ICC number is still needed to haul. I am not being defensive, you came on this site saying negative things about me without knowing anything about me. That profile on Safer is 10 years old. I was in the auto hauling business with 28 trucks and got out of it in 2000. You can not run that many trucks across this country let alone here in california if you don't have the right paperwork. As for Tom Abrams I know the man but he is not in the boat hauling business. Are you an ex DOT officer that lost his job? When I was in business I passed my BIT inspections and Never had my company red taged. MY ICC was always put back in place before the date of enforcement. BUT as you know the safter site will not show all of that. Again I don't know who that you are but if you want to call the DOT on me, go right ahead, at that time I will provide all of the nessasary paperwork to the DOT to make your complaint baseless. Remember your ICC does not have to be in your name
Old 06-21-2006, 08:18 AM
Registered

I have used Jeff several times as well as many other dealers and MFG's Like OUTERLIMITS, Lake Cumberland and Fastboats as a few examples. ZERO problems - ZERO issues - ON TIME - stays in cummunication daily - NOT ONE DAMAGED BOAT OR TRAILER. He is very courtious and professional.

He has all the proper docs and insurance.

PERIOD

Quick Reply: Transport ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.