Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Mitcher T..... Class act in the boating industry (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/133148-mitcher-t-class-act-boating-industry.html)

buck183 06-21-2006 06:28 PM

Re: Mitcher T..... Class act in the boating industry

I have often wondered why Mitch doesn't post here on OSO. I see him a lot on some other sites.

One would think with such a fan club here he would make an appearance every now and then.

EDIT...Unless he goes by an unknown name on here.

Buck

Mitcher T 06-21-2006 08:50 PM

Wow......really, WOW!

I'm not sure what to say here. This was a total surprise to see this. You have no idea what it means to me to see something like this on here. I appreciate you all so much, you have no idea.

I have been blessed to be a member of a community of enthusiasts that have totally made my job and my life a pleasure to live. I don't own a boat (well, unless a kayak counts), but I have found a place that I can call home and I'm comfortable being involved with.

I have made some of my closest friends from my connections in this industry, and from my involvement on these internet sites, and I have been afforded the priviledge to be able to express my artistic voice for so many of you.

I also have great team, as so many of you have met my people here. They enjoy their work, and we consider ourselves a family. Without them, it would be practically impossible for me to do what I do. It is a pleasure to go to work in the morning.

For all of that I can only say Thank You so much. It is my honor and my pleasure to call you all my friends.

Mitch :D

buck183 06-21-2006 08:57 PM

Mitch,

Good to see ya.

I meant know offense to you by my post. I had just never had the opportunity to see you post on here. I see you quite a bit on other boards but hadn't seen you very active on here. I'm glad to know this group means a lot to you.

Thanks,

Buck

customryder 06-21-2006 09:12 PM

I would also like to say Mitch did a great job painting my Nor- Tech...(for John) This comes from someone that has been painting the last 30+ years.

Mitch how is the ZR coming?

Jeff

Mitcher T 06-21-2006 09:13 PM

Buck,
I browse on the boards frequently, but I don't post a whole lot. I certainly didn't take offense, never occurred to me, so no worries there.

I have a very busy schedule most of the time, and I just don't take a lot of time to post very much. I should, and I will make an effort to spend more time on the sites that I frequent and am involved with. I appreciate your interest and support.

I've been working on some pretty cool projects lately, I'll upload some pics tomorrow at work, and get them here on the gallery a little more often.

Mitcher T 06-21-2006 09:16 PM

The ZR is finished. John's picking it up in the morning. I'll get some pics on here in a few minutes of it.

Chris288 06-21-2006 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mitcher T
Wow......really, WOW!

I'm not sure what to say here. This was a total surprise to see this. You have no idea what it means to me to see something like this on here. I appreciate you all so much, you have no idea.

Mitch :D

We appreciate you also Mitch.... Thanks again,, people in this industry should take note of what customer service is and how to treat people... Chris..

Mentalpause 06-21-2006 09:30 PM

Mitch, I am leaving at 3am tomorrow, stopping by McLeods before going to check on the F4. Did you decide to stop by the plant Friday?

How's the side modules coming?

Mitcher T 06-21-2006 10:05 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I haven't had a chance to look at my schedule yet for Friday. But I'll do the best I can.

Modules will be shot tomorrow and finished up on Friday, I believe.

Here is John's ZR......

customryder 06-21-2006 10:07 PM

WOW make me wish i had it back nice job!