Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Wouldn't you rather have split front seats? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/133174-wouldnt-you-rather-have-split-front-seats.html)

wrinkleface 06-19-2006 06:45 PM

Re: Wouldn't you rather have split front seats?

Have the "loveseats" on the 43 NT. 1st boat w/ them, I like'm! Can reach over and pester the wife at will!!! Or, cop a little Boobie!!! :evilb:

CigDaze 06-19-2006 06:50 PM

I don't like the loveseat one bit! I need my elbow room. :D

If it's just you and your lady going out, the loveseat may not be a problem, but two dudes crammed in there.....no thanks.

dreamer 06-19-2006 06:54 PM

never had em... but i want the center driving position... also can be set up for seperate thottle and driver... also can have the third bolster

BTW im secure with my sexuality :drink:

Boomer 880 06-19-2006 07:06 PM

Nortech gives you either seating option on the 39V without a dash or cabin change... good thinkin'

ActiveThunder 06-19-2006 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Jassman
I dont have a problem with them. Teach your wife to put the fenders on the boat, secure a line and tie the boat up to the dock. Mine does, I dont have to do anything other than drive.
Another reason is when entering the cabin on the port side, that enables the builder to make the head that much larger, which the girls do like. Come to think of it when Strip was on my boat he was always trying to sit next to me :eek: :D Jeff

Figures......Were you wearing that damn thong?

gotime34 06-19-2006 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Not only to I get to see the boobies of my female first mate while driving, but I can touch them too.

:D :D :D

Ratickle 06-19-2006 07:26 PM

The Marlin has split's, the Scorpion has Loveseat, the Black Thunder has trips. Trips are the best, Loveseat the worst.

Downtown42 06-19-2006 07:35 PM

an ugly thought right before dinner....thanks alot

Reggie and Skip racing together with good-buddy seats :chick:

dreamer 06-19-2006 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Downtown42
an ugly thought right before dinner....thanks alot

Reggie and Skip racing together with good-buddy seats :chick:

whos the pitcher and whos the catcher :eek:

Buddy OO 06-19-2006 08:12 PM

agree with Jassman on the head, allows for better cabin layout, and I always get the best looking big boobed chick next to me, off limits if guys weekend . plus I love the drop rumble seat behind the 2 on the Nortechs, can seat 9-10 in the cockpit with 2-4 standing comfortably, the 50 supervee is a 103mph cruiser, have alot of guys try to run with the 50 but they just cant hang in LOTO"s combobulated wave pattern, even boats 10-15 mph faster in smooth water, but never get smooth waterat loto. wiggler