Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Wouldn't you rather have split front seats? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/133174-wouldnt-you-rather-have-split-front-seats.html)

ACTIVESHACK 11-22-2006 08:03 PM

Re: Wouldn't you rather have split front seats?

Glad too see this thread back up. When it was started last summer i looked at Sydwayz post and really liked the pics. of his boat. That started my interest in Active Thunder. Long story short the Fountain is long gone and the 37 AT will be ready in 4-6 weeks. The side by side seats are what piqued my interest. Ive got a beautiful co-pilot who loves the boat and ask when were ready to dock how many lines and bumpers she needs to get out. Its going to be nice having her so close. But if she wants to sit in the back seat with the girls thats fine cause the guys like to ride up front sometimes to see whats going on. Thanks Brian:D this thread started it all:drink:

stretchnout 11-22-2006 09:47 PM

I love them, I have a 42 Sonic and didn't think I would like it at first but ride with women more than men so there you go..

Strip Poker 388 11-23-2006 02:01 AM

Originally Posted by Downtown42
Figures you would want them. :bunny: Not me with her b#tchin all the time :evilb:

I bet she does that when ya go over 60 in the car.Same thing I guess :D :drink:

Ratickle 11-23-2006 05:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Gotta have 3. Girl next to you, if guy, way away! First impressions are important!

boatme 11-23-2006 05:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Raticle

That looks like the interior of my old BT

I always liked the fact that when the wife and i got along she sat next to me
and when she was bytchin she sat on the other side

This was a great boat and the seats gave us options
I bought it new
I now hear it is for sale in LOTO

Ratickle 11-23-2006 06:36 AM

Hi Mark, Not your old one, but it was you and John who made the decision for us that one day we would have a BT. Terri and I pulled up next to you at the seawall in our Empress right after you bought yours. We looked into buying John's before Patriyacht did but decided after the test to wait for a step bottom. This is Bill's old one. Haven't talked to you since the Poker Run. Still have the Empress and the Scorpion too. Hope married life is good!! :rolleyes: :drink: :D

boatme 11-23-2006 06:54 AM

Its all good !!!

Cig is sold

I started a new enterprise
www.healinesdirect.com

things are moving along

next on the horizen is either a 43 Vhull or am still looking for the old Systems Cat to restore and run

boatme 11-23-2006 06:56 AM

Bills old boat ?????

You have some side shots of the boat ????
How long have you had it ????

boatme 11-23-2006 07:00 AM

2 Attachment(s)
ahhh memories

Ratickle 11-23-2006 07:04 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Bought it last fall. Did not get a chance to use any of the boats this summer with Terri being sick and my parents killed in the car wreck. Sometimes boating takes a back seat.