23 year plan -300 million$ expansion at LOTO

Notices

23 year plan -300 million$ expansion at LOTO

Old 06-20-2006, 01:43 PM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts
Default Re: 23 year plan -300 million$ expansion at LOTO

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
Especially in that location. It's already a nightmare when the catholic church lets out.
You could use a little church there, Captain Stagger. Hopefully they don't contract with Nelson Landscaping to put in any needed retaining walls.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:41 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
You could use a little church there, Captain Stagger. Hopefully they don't contract with Nelson Landscaping to put in any needed retaining walls.
So the capt and I can "praise the lord" everytime we walk by that wall and come out alive on the other side!

Good thing my wife prays for me as much as she does or I would probably be long gone!
Old 06-20-2006, 06:42 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

terry a couple of other tracks over in osage beach, but your right that was had the fastest carts, well have a little race when you come up for the shootout, be cool, thanks for all your help. there are several new parkways, and a very nice infrastructure andan actual planned pZ DEPT ON THIS ONE WITH correct storm and sanitary sewer systems, I think it is going to be done right,hard to have the correct infrastructure, when 150,000 people come in on the weekends 5 months ayear. wiggler

Last edited by wiggler4490; 06-20-2006 at 06:44 PM.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:23 AM
Registered

The Article Is At "lakesunleader.com". The Project Is Designed To Eliminate Some Of The Traffic Problem From What I Have Read And Provide 4 Lane From 54 To Camdenton. Hopefully It Will Help. I Have Been Backed Up For An Hour Past 4 Seasons All The Way To The Church Trying To Get There To Pray For All Of Us Fools Who Play Down There(okay My Wife Was Praying For Us, I Was Praying For The Sun To Come Back Out). Another Article A Few Weeks Ago Said They Were Developing Condos And Comm. Real Estate On The Strip As Well. They Were Saying Lake Front Condos On The Strip Which I Could Not Figure Out Though. Same Develop. Company As Who Built Our Condos At Newport, Mm1 And Now Doing The Island Project At Mm3 Called Atlantis. Same Area I Believe That Merlin From The Toad Was Turned Down On For Some Of His Development Ideas.
Old 06-21-2006, 04:32 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
terry a couple of other tracks over in osage beach, but your right that was had the fastest carts, well have a little race when you come up for the shootout, be cool, thanks for all your help. there are several new parkways, and a very nice infrastructure andan actual planned pZ DEPT ON THIS ONE WITH correct storm and sanitary sewer systems, I think it is going to be done right,hard to have the correct infrastructure, when 150,000 people come in on the weekends 5 months ayear. wiggler
That's alot of BIG words there.
Old 06-21-2006, 04:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hammer01
The Article Is At "lakesunleader.com". The Project Is Designed To Eliminate Some Of The Traffic Problem From What I Have Read And Provide 4 Lane From 54 To Camdenton. Hopefully It Will Help. I Have Been Backed Up For An Hour Past 4 Seasons All The Way To The Church Trying To Get There To Pray For All Of Us Fools Who Play Down There(okay My Wife Was Praying For Us, I Was Praying For The Sun To Come Back Out). Another Article A Few Weeks Ago Said They Were Developing Condos And Comm. Real Estate On The Strip As Well. They Were Saying Lake Front Condos On The Strip Which I Could Not Figure Out Though. Same Develop. Company As Who Built Our Condos At Newport, Mm1 And Now Doing The Island Project At Mm3 Called Atlantis. Same Area I Believe That Merlin From The Toad Was Turned Down On For Some Of His Development Ideas.
Mark Kelly is the developer. And he is a boater.
Old 06-21-2006, 04:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My best traffic jam story was a few years ago it rained on Labor Day weekend and on Sunday everyone decided to leave and I mean everyone. Traffic was backed up from business 54 to Y road at Linn Creek.

They have to get an alternative route through osage beach and get highway 5 at least to a decent 2 lane road with shoulders and turning lanes.
Old 06-21-2006, 07:52 PM
Registered

Are you sure that's over 23 YEARS ?

$300m doesn't go real far.
Old 06-22-2006, 11:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 3600cat
Mark Kelly is the developer. And he is a boater.
I DEALT WITH MARK ON OUR CONDO AT NEWPORT BUT I DO NOT THINK HE IS THE ONE THEY ARE MENTIONING WITH THE 54 EXPANSION, I THINK THEY ARE ALLUDING TO HORSESHOE BEND LLC AND I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT IS A GROUP OF BIGGGGG $$$ INVESTORS. MARK IS JUST THE STRIP EXPANSION. I TALKED WITH SEVERAL BUDDIES HERE IN TOWN LAST NIGHT WHO ALSO BOUGHT AT NEWPORT AND THEIR EXACT WORDS WERE "he better finish our project first, or else!" A LITTLE ANIMOSITY BREWING OVER LACK OF COMPLETION. HOPEFULLY IT WILL WORK ITSELF OUT.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hammer01
I DEALT WITH MARK ON OUR CONDO AT NEWPORT BUT I DO NOT THINK HE IS THE ONE THEY ARE MENTIONING WITH THE 54 EXPANSION, I THINK THEY ARE ALLUDING TO HORSESHOE BEND LLC AND I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT IS A GROUP OF BIGGGGG $$$ INVESTORS. MARK IS JUST THE STRIP EXPANSION. I TALKED WITH SEVERAL BUDDIES HERE IN TOWN LAST NIGHT WHO ALSO BOUGHT AT NEWPORT AND THEIR EXACT WORDS WERE "he better finish our project first, or else!" A LITTLE ANIMOSITY BREWING OVER LACK OF COMPLETION. HOPEFULLY IT WILL WORK ITSELF OUT.
Sounds like Mark. He's just doing the condo thing not the big $ part.

Quick Reply: 23 year plan -300 million$ expansion at LOTO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.