Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Notices

Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Old 06-23-2006, 12:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Originally Posted by Byrdman
What are you smoking....i never said i would bring a vee hull to smoke you???....which post is that....another e dock mis leading statement...
You talk smack on my comment about physics I thought you must be KIDDING. Just because you don't understand it doesn't make it wrong.
Old 06-23-2006, 12:11 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by the duke
You know somewhere in the hundreds of posts, Sr claims that he had lowered boost as that was why he wasn't as fast as he could be. Now with teh Fountain video, all of a sudden SR was a lot faster. Whats the correct story?
It's all correct. He was damn fast, faster that Rio, but not as fast as if he had it on kill. Those motors make 17-18# of boost on 116, per Mike D'annabell(spelling). He was running the pump gas set up which is more like 6-8# of boost. Sound about right JC.
Old 06-23-2006, 12:12 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by 42MTI
Speed didn't run hard at all on the first leg. In fact he was behind us coming into the first card stop. Woods motioned for him to not get his card and go after Rio. That is where the video starts. It was a pretty short race, probably less that 2 miles back to the bridge. Rio pulled him on the start and Speed chased him down and passed him right before the bridge. Speed came off plane for the now wake zone ie:bridge, Rio didn't slow near as much and passed him. So at this point they are in much more open water with Rio in front. Again speed chased him down and passed him again, Shortly there after, Speed broke a Blower Shaft. That is where you see him idling in the video after the second race. Funny how you never see the second race or the last half of the first race. That the facts, I was there.
yea...speedy chased him down then got off it....YEA...he got off it....YEA RIGHT!
Old 06-23-2006, 12:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
SR says at that point in the video the were actually going at it in reverse, and he was in the lead.
No, Rio was obviously faster on the start, but SR reeled him in, QUICKLY.
Old 06-23-2006, 12:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Byrdman
yea...speedy chased him down then got off it....YEA...he got off it....YEA RIGHT!
Dude there was a bridge, which was no wake and boats coming and going in both directions. So YES he slowed down. This was on the return, we all had just gone under the bridge 5 minutes early and saw the water patrol.
Old 06-23-2006, 12:17 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

This IS what you have to look forward to, a good ale fashioned a$$ whoopin.
That vidoe is a JOKE, it is only about 1/3 of the first race, wonder why they didn't show the rest of it, or the second race. Because the beak boat got spanked.
Is English your primary language, or are you just too excited and typing with too many fingers ?
Old 06-23-2006, 12:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Speed didn't run hard at all on the first leg. In fact he was behind us coming into the first card stop. Woods motioned for him to not get his card and go after Rio. That is where the video starts. It was a pretty short race, probably less that 2 miles back to the bridge. Rio pulled him on the start and Speed chased him down and passed him right before the bridge. Speed came off plane for the now wake zone ie:bridge, Rio didn't slow near as much and passed him. So at this point they are in much more open water with Rio in front. Again speed chased him down and passed him again, Shortly there after, Speed broke a Blower Shaft. That is where you see him idling in the video after the second race. Funny how you never see the second race or the last half of the first race. That the facts, I was there.
Thanks. Thats what I was asking for. Too bad SR didn't have video
Old 06-23-2006, 12:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Is English your primary language, or are you just too excited and typing with too many fingers ?

Sorry teacher, I didn't realize this was a test.
Old 06-23-2006, 12:22 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Dude there was a bridge, which was no wake and boats coming and going in both directions. So YES he slowed down. This was on the return, we all had just gone under the bridge 5 minutes early and saw the water patrol.
Well.....i do not know.....but poor speedy....he must be mad Getting stomped out by the man.....i gotta tell ya....if that Reggie is that sneaky....boy he really is the man....keepin you guys down...it is your own fault anyway....you have no proof of your own....speedy should write a check for vid......and race gas....
Old 06-23-2006, 12:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by the duke
Thanks. Thats what I was asking for. Too bad SR didn't have video
No problem, Remember SR was just there for a poker run not a press release story like Reggie.

Quick Reply: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.