Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Speed Racer calling Reggie! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/133448-speed-racer-calling-reggie.html)

Spine Tingler 06-23-2006 12:26 AM

Re: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Originally Posted by Byrdman
Well.....i do not know.....but poor speedy....he must be mad :evilb: Getting stomped out by the man.....i gotta tell ya....if that Reggie is that sneaky....boy he really is the man....keepin you guys down...it is your own fault anyway....you have no proof of your own....speedy should write a check for vid......and race gas.... :evilb:

Don't say pooor Speedy yet. You coming to the Shootout?

44MTI 06-23-2006 12:28 AM

Well.....i do not know.....but poor speedy....he must be mad :evilb: Getting stomped out by the man.....i gotta tell ya....if that Reggie is that sneaky....boy he really is the man....keepin you guys down...it is your own fault anyway....you have no proof of your own....speedy should write a check for vid......and race gas.... :evilb:

We don't need proof, we were there. SR has called him out to run where everyone can see the whole thing. Not just the parts he wants you to see.

Byrdman 06-23-2006 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by Superman
Don't say pooor Speedy yet. You coming to the Shootout?

i do not know.... :drink: :eek:

Byrdman 06-23-2006 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by 42MTI
We don't need proof, we were there. SR has called him out to run where everyone can see the whole thing. Not just the parts he wants you to see.

No you do not need video as proof.....reggie just made a completly false video and framed you as losing with a MTI....nah....you need nothing....just call him out of the hen house.... :rolleyes:

Byrdman 06-23-2006 12:40 AM

Ok good night gentlemen....and speedy...you have a very nice boat.... :D

Spine Tingler 06-23-2006 12:40 AM

No you do not need video as proof.....reggie just made a completly false video and framed you as losing with a MTI....nah....you need nothing....just call him out of the hen house.... :rolleyes:

DONE.

44MTI 06-23-2006 12:44 AM

Not a false video, just a very segmented one. But yes he made a very large LIE. I know it is just marketing, but lie just the same he and Ben. :eek:

Back4More 06-23-2006 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by 42MTI
It's all correct. He was damn fast, faster that Rio, but not as fast as if he had it on kill. Those motors make 17-18# of boost on 116, per Mike D'annabell(spelling). He was running the pump gas set up which is more like 6-8# of boost. Sound about right JC. :p

De-tuned and running at less than half squeeze and still broke? :eek:

JUNIOR SPEED 06-23-2006 01:43 AM

byrde man is a ***** dude i live in ny deff going down there to watch reggie get his a$$ kicked hope he likes a cats a$$

byrde man go race sail boats ok seriosuly just accept the fact v hull vs cat hull same power cat hull will win in any type of water..

p.s i made you look like a loser even though u already are

wait wait wait just a few more seconds ..

and im 17 ..

haha!! D ! c K

:evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Sean 06-23-2006 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by eyezlee
I'm not taking sides, but here's my take.

Pro Race driver and throttleman versus some guy out to have fun with passengers on board.

I think Fountain has made an ass of himself.

Bring it to LOTO in August where EVERYBODY knows the deal. Then put up a number and we'll be impressed.

ding ding ding ding ding....

we have a winner... :evilb: :evilb: :D