Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Will Reggie and Rio Roses show up at LOTO Shoot Out? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/133450-will-reggie-rio-roses-show-up-loto-shoot-out.html)

hammer01 06-26-2006 11:33 AM

Re: Will Reggie and Rio Roses show up at LOTO Shoot Out?

Originally Posted by satisfactionII
Actually its worse than a puddle. Its a river in a small narrow canyon type of environment. This challenge needs to be in real water, The Catalina Race for example. Sure its nice to have something fast and zip around the streets, lakes, ponds and look cool... whatever, but if its really BAD, take it where belongs... Offshore. These are offshore boats aren't they?? :evilb:

I THINK YOU ARE FORGETTING REGGIE WAS THE ONE QUOTING PURE SPEED AND IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN TO LOTO YOU MIGHT NOT CALL IT "NOT REAL WATER, OR A PUDDLE". WE SAW CALLAN, DAVID SCOTT, AND DAVE WITLOCK IN MISS BUDWEISER STRUGGLE WITH THE WAVES BECAUSE IT IS VERY UNPREDICTABLE WITH 4-8 FOOT WAVES AND WORSE IF YOU ARE LEAVING THE EVENT. I HAVE WITNESSED THEM ANNUALLY. I THINK IF WE WANT TO CONTINUE TO PUT THE PRESSURE ON THE CATS THEN LETS MAKE SURE WE THROW THESE DAVID'S INTO THE RING AS WELL. THEY ARE ALL JUST TOO CLASSY TO TALK THIS REDICULOUS SMACK.

dond 06-26-2006 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Indy
Running an offshore boat for one kilometer in calm water is kind of silly isn't it? What's the point? That should be the realm of drag boats. :rolleyes:

It's like Ivan Stewart bringing his baja runner truck to a 1/4 mile drag strip...pointless.

Partner, please bring your drag boat to run in this "calm water"

dfealy 06-26-2006 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by ReggieRaft
Your kidding rigth? You think speed racer a nationaly known bad ass cat would just whatch a V hull drive by. Oh I'am running 159 thats fast enough. Why punch it up to 170 just to pass this little fountain.My millon dollar boat dosn't have anything to prove.

No, I think the Fountain came out to race with the motors and staff tuned to race. I think SR came to a poker run with the motors tuned down for pump gas and not prepared to race. Which only goes to show what little there is to brag about. The best thing to do is the shoot out where both can prepare. By the way what is the top speed that Fountain is claiming. If it is not faster than the 200+ that the Budwiser "Cat" did than you can't call your self The fastest. Can anyone answer the Top speed for the Rio Rose boat, Beacuse I think Matt Lauer went for a cruise with Dave Scott that went faster.

dfealy 06-26-2006 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
After seeing what Reggie did in the Key West Worlds, I guess not..... :rolleyes:

Idle over the start line alone, turn back without completing one lap and is named the World Champion in Super Vee Unlimited!

How can anyone doubt that he is the master in marketing? :confused: :rolleyes:

LOL, I was there, Good Point, I think the guys from Outerlimits were feeling that one too. For sure he's
the Master! But you know what they say don't hate the player hate the game!

SHARKEY-IMAGES 06-26-2006 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by dfealy
LOL, I was there, Good Point, I think the guys from Outerlimits were feeling that one too. For sure he's
the Master! But you know what they say don't hate the player hate the game!

Reggie was in shock when he seen that 47 OL pull into Key West.... :evilb:

lowblue320 06-26-2006 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
Reggie was in shock when he seen that 47 OL pull into Key West.... :evilb:

so was his crew I saw that first hand.....

TSPM 06-26-2006 03:19 PM

My Money is on SR :drink:

...and Rio Roses is a NO SHOW

... If the beak master is that good he will attend the SHOWDOWN :evilb:

TSPM 06-26-2006 03:22 PM

[QUOTE=dfealy] I think SR came to a poker run with the motors tuned down for pump gas and not prepared to race. Which only goes to show what little there is to brag about. The best thing to do is the shoot out where both can prepare. QUOTE]

EXACTLTY....good point :drink:

lowblue320 06-26-2006 03:57 PM

[QUOTE=TSPM]

Originally Posted by dfealy
I think SR came to a poker run with the motors tuned down for pump gas and not prepared to race. Which only goes to show what little there is to brag about. The best thing to do is the shoot out where both can prepare. QUOTE]

EXACTLTY....good point :drink:

I second that, he so called dusted him so therefore he should still be able to dust him again......why not I would just to get a new video and claim 7 lives left if I was him (REGGIE)......unless I repeat he knows something we dont.......

eyezlee 06-26-2006 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by 3600cat
You voted for a no show and that he would win while not being there. Good one. :D

Gotta keep it mixed up big daddy. :D