How fast are they really...For Infomation Only

Notices

How fast are they really...For Infomation Only

Old 06-23-2006, 07:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: How fast are they really...For Infomation Only

Originally Posted by monstaaa
dude , your reaching for straws here. first he left him, then the footage. then no boost , no safety equipment.

and now desputing the length of " track".

you need more room.

safe face and except your/ his defeat.

with all due please.
So the big question, why hasnt reggie run this boat at the shootout. You are comparing open water, rolling start speeds to standing start 1 mile speeds.
Old 06-23-2006, 09:07 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Cool Re: How fast are they really...For Infomation Only

Originally Posted by OffshoreOnly
Put on your spectacles old man the GPS of Speed Racer says 178 and that was one motor running 6200 RPM's and the other one running almost 7000.

Deliver a Fountian Poker Run to OSO's Headquarters and let Steve tell you what it does with an unbiased opinion. In my short tenure working with him (2 years) he has been right on the money about every boat I have been in so far.
GPS speedo, what does the Garmin say??????? I have never seen a GPS say the same speed as the Garmin.....Ohhhh and by the way, guys like you and Steve are way they make 525EFI's.
Old 06-23-2006, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
Better than 183 was seen during the record runs. That was 1550's. This new boat is getting ready to run some 2200HP monsters. I don't see why 200+ is out of question. I know thats whats being talked about.

Therefore, you are telling me that SR can run close to or over 200??

Facts now, no bashing necc............
Whoa there! My boat has a beak too. You need to read what I said. First the record runs were done in a 42, the 47 was/is rumored to have potential beyond the 42. The boat run at the poker run has run lap speeds of 150, lap average speeds, in race trim. SR ran speeds in the 150's in a regulated speed run. Makes them close in my mind. Rumor has it Mr. Fountain has an eye on that 200mph mark, and most often he achives what he sets his sights on.

This whole deal is about what happened on a given day between two boats, what happens in the future, with more HP, or more boost, or fewer passengers, is in reality, another day. On this day Mr. Fountain handed the Cat guys their arse on a silver platter.
Old 06-24-2006, 08:37 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Whoa there! My boat has a beak too. You need to read what I said. First the record runs were done in a 42, the 47 was/is rumored to have potential beyond the 42. The boat run at the poker run has run lap speeds of 150, lap average speeds, in race trim. SR ran speeds in the 150's in a regulated speed run. Makes them close in my mind. Rumor has it Mr. Fountain has an eye on that 200mph mark, and most often he achives what he sets his sights on.

This whole deal is about what happened on a given day between two boats, what happens in the future, with more HP, or more boost, or fewer passengers, is in reality, another day. On this day Mr. Fountain handed the Cat guys their arse on a silver platter.

Ummmmm. I agree. (check out my screen name). I have discussed the 200 mark with Reggie at dinner.

Anyways, it's a great south florida weekend and I'm gonna go clean my 42 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-24-2006, 08:43 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
Ummmmm. I agree. (check out my screen name). I have discussed the 200 mark with Reggie at dinner.

Anyways, it's a great south florida weekend and I'm gonna go clean my 42 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a cat already did the 200 in a kilo thing (with less power), a few years back, so what is reggie waiting for....
Old 06-24-2006, 08:51 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by blume
...to 2001 mph, that's fast on any track....
2001? Wow Mach 2.6.... That's fast...
Attached Thumbnails How fast are they really...For Infomation Only-sr71ff.jpg  
Old 06-24-2006, 09:07 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Sean H
a cat already did the 200 in a kilo thing (with less power), a few years back, so what is reggie waiting for....

Yeah, a cat. Not a V
Old 06-24-2006, 09:24 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was at the Callan shop the other day, I don't know what that cat will run in the kilo, but I want to be on that 55 footer he has for that Catalina Run.
Old 06-24-2006, 09:26 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OffshoreOnly
Steve tell you what it does with an unbiased opinion. In my short tenure working with him (2 years) he has been right on the money about every boat I have been in so far.
Just curious, I always thought it was Steve posting with this screen name. Who are you?
Old 06-24-2006, 11:00 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Originally Posted by cuda
Just curious, I always thought it was Steve posting with this screen name. Who are you?

Thats Josh. Steve is OSOAdmin

Quick Reply: How fast are they really...For Infomation Only

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.