Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   If Fountains are so good? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/133526-if-fountains-so-good.html)

sakoutis3 06-23-2006 06:01 PM

Re: If Fountains are so good?

No problem thats what I pay insurence for its easier than selling them.
Hunster is starting next week. :evilb:

99fever27 06-23-2006 06:03 PM

:D You called him a pickle licker! :drink:

bmanafort 06-23-2006 06:03 PM

What do outerlimits hang their hat on? Last time I knew Reggie shut outerlimits up when they were claiming to have the fastest V (with a picture of their GPS!!!). If I remember correctly they didnt even show up to the sanctioned event, they blamed it on a water pump. Oh thats right, you guys have crazy paint jobs. Now I hear not even that is working out for you guys, because of quality control its now farmed out. Give fountain the respect they deserve.

sakoutis3 06-23-2006 06:14 PM

Okay guys times up. This has been a Friday Funny. And you have all been punked. All I did was ask a simple question to see how far everybody would blow it out of proportion. WOW
you guys took the bait. :evilb: Any body that knows me knows I don't care what car,boat bike or what ever you drive. Its all good and for the love of the sport. You guys need to chill. Take it easy and have fun. because thats all I've been doin with this thread. If you notice I really didn't say anything. Everybody put the words in my mouth. :eek: No nobody would do that here. :drink: Thanks for turning a really bad day better. Now lets get off this box and go have good time its Friday. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :drink:

blume 06-23-2006 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by sakoutis3
Then why are there 181 of them for sale in the classifieds. Double the next closest brand? :eek: I can see you guys love em so much you just can't wait to get rid of them. :drink:

didn't say much.....just a reminder. I think both are great boats, by the way and I really like both owners. they are both class acts in their on way.

pachangalpina 06-23-2006 06:24 PM

The Corp is dumping the lake to help some ugly fish and mussels in FL, we are having another horrendous T-storm, my boat is still not back together (Fountain) but I am having fun here waiting for my last (8pm) FedEx pickup for the day.

:drink:

sakoutis3 06-23-2006 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by blume
didn't say much.....just a reminder. I think both are great boats, by the way and I really like both owners. they are both class acts in their on way.

Me to, I was just stirring the pot to see what would come to the top. With all the he said she said thats been goin on this week with the CAT KILLER somebody had to. :evilb: :D :D

Cool Trips 06-23-2006 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by sakoutis3
Okay guys times up. This has been a Friday Funny. And you have all been punked. All I did was ask a simple question to see how far everybody would blow it out of proportion. WOW
you guys took the bait. :evilb: Any body that knows me knows I don't care what car,boat bike or what ever you drive. Its all good and for the love of the sport. You guys need to chill. Take it easy and have fun. because thats all I've been doin with this thread. If you notice I really didn't say anything. Everybody put the words in my mouth. :eek: No nobody would do that here. :drink: Thanks for turning a really bad day better. Now lets get off this box and go have good time its Friday. :evilb: :evilb: :evilb: :drink:

Nice save :D :drink:

Semper Fi 06-23-2006 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Cool Trips
Nice save :D :drink:

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS :D :D

bmanafort 06-23-2006 06:41 PM

It is friday and its all good. Nice thread, I definitely took the bait.