Apache/Sandusky Fun Run Pics >

Apache/Sandusky Fun Run Pics

Notices

Apache/Sandusky Fun Run Pics

Old 06-26-2006, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Apache/Sandusky Fun Run Pics

RG...I couldn't have the boys going to bed on an empty stomach now could I. Thought you were asleep!
Old 06-26-2006, 09:33 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SSComp
RG...I couldn't have the boys going to bed on an empty stomach now could I. Thought you were asleep!

I think we need to commission you as Priest/Chaplan of our wayward group. Your always taking care of everyone ... and ... well ... Ill leave the radio out of this
Old 06-26-2006, 10:04 PM
Registered

The Radio Station was down right funny. Let's see I woke up with no hangover Saturday, no even needing water....Just broke a rocker later that day and found the all the little pieces sitting perfectly in the head. Didn't go to jail. SOMEBODY was looking out for me. I think I have become born again in my sleep but I don't know it yet.
Old 06-27-2006, 12:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks to everyone for posting all the pictures. Looked like a great weekend. Glad to see the Apache run finally happened and hope it continues for years to come.
Dan
Old 06-27-2006, 09:28 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Great Pics
Old 06-27-2006, 08:05 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well Rice Hauler and company here.
It was a GREAT WEEKEND. Sparked by Parn and the Michigan Gang (Ancestral Spirit, Allez Vite, etc...). But Fueled by Dennis (The Menace) and the AWESOME POWER of the 39 Ocean Express.
I think that the one really memorable anecdote that occurred was when Dennis turned to me while Drifting in Sandusky Bay admidst the gathered V-Hulls. and asked.
"Do you want me to Lead or do we let 'em Leave and then pick 'em off one at a time?"
Well, We let the all leave and passed everyone by the time we hit Mouse Island.
And You know I don't think that we hit 90 once.....
Best,
Rice Hauler,
Photos to follow tomorrow.
Old 06-28-2006, 07:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Half breeds, cousins and red headed step children They were all there and I think everyone had a good time. The Sabers all ran into issues early but they looked great when they were runnin.... and boy do they believe in customer service! Call was made and parts were delivered to the dock
Yep ... Not the way we wanted things to work out , but ended up having a great time once we got all the turds and resin buckets back on the trailers where they belong ! I may never live down / repay all the favors from this past weekend , but I owe alotta beer (and thanks) to quite a few from this past weekend ... Mitch, Ben, Steve(Bluemoon), Nykamp, Parn, CJ, and of course Ryan for towing me in with his awesome quad Verado Midnite Express once I lost the second fuel pump ... And , as usual ... Jim and Mary for taking care of me AGAIN , and giving me a ride back to Cleveland after putting up with my dumb ars all weekend on their way back to Columbus !!! We had a ball at Kelleys ( as usual ) and we'll try it again next year .... Thanks Roger and Steph for putting this on ! Dennis ... Sorry I missed ya , hope to see ya next time we're out that way . RG, Thanks for the pics ! Sorry we couldn't get ya out for that ride ! BTW folks , heard thru the "grapevine" that as of yesterday ... WickedWon has official changed hands ... Look for it to make some noise , and annoy all the "fast" boats at Smoke next week with a new skipper. I'll miss ya out there buddy !
Old 06-28-2006, 08:32 AM
Registered

Some pretty out rageous power in those Sabres
Old 06-28-2006, 08:39 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by LEOPAJM
Yep ... Not the way we wanted things to work out , but ended up having a great time once we got all the turds and resin buckets back on the trailers where they belong ! I may never live down / repay all the favors from this past weekend , but I owe alotta beer (and thanks) to quite a few from this past weekend ... Mitch, Ben, Steve(Bluemoon), Nykamp, Parn, CJ, and of course Ryan for towing me in with his awesome quad Verado Midnite Express once I lost the second fuel pump ... And , as usual ... Jim and Mary for taking care of me AGAIN , and giving me a ride back to Cleveland after putting up with my dumb ars all weekend on their way back to Columbus !!! We had a ball at Kelleys ( as usual ) and we'll try it again next year .... Thanks Roger and Steph for putting this on ! Dennis ... Sorry I missed ya , hope to see ya next time we're out that way . RG, Thanks for the pics ! Sorry we couldn't get ya out for that ride ! BTW folks , heard thru the "grapevine" that as of yesterday ... WickedWon has official changed hands ... Look for it to make some noise , and annoy all the "fast" boats at Smoke next week with a new skipper. I'll miss ya out there buddy !
Wow Leopajm,

Never thought I'd see ya type so much.

Cougarman
Old 06-28-2006, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley
leathal when wet=sutphen? YES

Looks like an awesome turnout. Very cool to see Dietz out in the WickedWon again.
Thanks for the lettering Ryan it looks great.

Quick Reply: Apache/Sandusky Fun Run Pics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.