Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   July 4th In Destin Florida ? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/133749-july-4th-destin-florida.html)

Strip Poker 388 06-27-2006 11:46 PM

Re: July 4th In Destin Florida ?

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Cattitude
Tell me more about the fireworks etc.......

We are staying in Navarre beach the 30th to the 4th, will be putting in at Juana's most often but may tow to Destin 4 the fireworks- not sure I want to run the inter coastal at night.

Crab island's on the short list- what day? look for the patriotic ride:)

I figure we will do crab sat,sun and ,Monday head to Pensacola meet up with Racerx6 there for the day, He said something about hanging at Juan's also.Tue prob Crab or get a spot across from AJ's to watch the fireworks , I really don't know were they have them but heard in the inlet?

Sounds like a few people will be down there :drink:

I rented a 5BR house in Destin Harbor that has a slip,should be fun .Sounds like a few people will be down there :drink: First time being there on a holiday.

Rob

Dean touch base Wed.

97BossHammer 06-28-2006 07:18 AM

I'm going down July 1-8, definitly across from AJ's is the place to be, I usually see tons of "go fasts" right in that area. I'm saying down Holiday Isle drive so will be a short "walk" for me....thats right I said walk......currently boatless...and MAN DOES IT SUCK.

Be nice to the folks walking by your boat Rob.....one of them might be me :) being boatless SUX.

DonziDog 06-28-2006 07:21 AM

I think we are going to ride over from Orange Beach on Monday with 3 or 4 boats. ....Ricky

spinny20 06-28-2006 07:35 AM

Hey Rob,
Plan to go down late Friday, early Sat. see you out at Crab Island Sat - Tues most likely. Got a few others from GCOffshore coming down with us. Stayin in Destin Harbor See ya then
Craig
www.gcoffshore.com

Strip Poker 388 06-28-2006 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by 97BossHammer
I'm going down July 1-8, definitly across from AJ's is the place to be, I usually see tons of "go fasts" right in that area. I'm saying down Holiday Isle drive so will be a short "walk" for me....thats right I said walk......currently boatless...and MAN DOES IT SUCK.

Be nice to the folks walking by your boat Rob.....one of them might be me :) being boatless SUX.

We are staying in the 500 Block of Gulf Shore Dr we should be close.Hollar at us we will be there :drink:

97BossHammer 06-28-2006 09:02 AM

dang ur right down the street......will keep an eye out for the Hustler :drink: :drink: :drink:

racer-x6 06-28-2006 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by DonziDog
I think we are going to ride over from Orange Beach on Monday with 3 or 4 boats. ....Ricky

I'll be in Orange beach from Friday till tuesday and plan on running over to meet up with Rob on monday. :evilb:

Strip Poker 388 06-28-2006 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by racer-x6
I'll be in Orange beach from Friday till tuesday and plan on running over to meet up with Rob on monday. :evilb:

Eric We need to find a place to meet up???? I figure it will take us about 45min to get to Pensacola beach board walk for us.Less to Juans.

97BossHammer you'll see my truck and trailer in the drive. There's a boat house I am keeping the Hustler in :drink: :drink:

http://www.destinjollyroger.com/db4/.../Front4-04.jpg

racer-x6 06-28-2006 01:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Eric We need to find a place to meet up???? I figure it will take us about 45min to get to Pensacola beach board walk for us.Less to Juans.

97BossHammer you'll see my truck and trailer in the drive. There's a boat house I am keeping the Hustler in :drink: :drink:

http://www.destinjollyroger.com/db4/.../Front4-04.jpg

Here is a map of the area. lets pick a spot and time to meet and anyone else can join us.
Fort McRee is right on the end of the island, the water is deep right up to the beach. I don't know much about the area East until Jana's.

Strip Poker 388 06-28-2006 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by racer-x6
Here is a map of the area. lets pick a spot and time to meet and anyone else can join us.
Fort McRee is right on the end of the island, the water is deep right up to the beach. I don't know much about the area East until Wuana's.

Ill try to get a better pick of the beach area tonight.That sounds good Eric the cove /beach area .If the Jelly fish are bad I guess we can go to Pensacola board walk area :D