Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Shore Dreams For Kids - We need Volunteers!!!! Saturday July 15th (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/133832-shore-dreams-kids-we-need-volunteers-saturday-july-15th.html)

DaveP 06-27-2006 01:37 PM

Shore Dreams For Kids - We need Volunteers!!!! Saturday July 15th

Hello everyone,

It is that time of year again! Shore Dreams is only 2 weeks AWAY!!!!!!!! We need both land and boat volunteers! If you have volunteered in the past, you know how amazing and rewarding the day can be!

If you have not yet volunteered, you need to watch this video clip to see what you are missing!

http://www.shoredreamsforkids.org/up...s_for_Kids.wmv

What other help do we need?

* Have a hot or cool car to show off? BRING IT ON DOWN!
* Have a hot or cool motorcycle to show off? BRING IT ON DOWN!
* Have a hot or cool boat on a trailer to show off? BRING IT ON DOWN!

The visitors of Shore Dreams will love all of it!!!!!

TO VOLUNTEER:

Water / Boat / Docks: Email both Brian Meade [email protected] & Dave Patnaude [email protected]

Land Volunteer: Email Dave Patnaude [email protected]

For more information, visit www.shoredreamsforkids.org

Thank you for your help!

berns29scarab 06-27-2006 01:48 PM

Re: Shore Dreams For Kids - We need Volunteers!!!! Saturday July 15th

hey Dave i believe Dana and Lisa already contacted you correct ?

Tantrum 06-27-2006 01:55 PM

We will be there with out a doubt.

ReggieRaft 06-27-2006 04:40 PM

My wife and I will be there bright and early.

SHARKEY-IMAGES 06-27-2006 06:06 PM

I will be there shooting stills, and I am told that someone needs me to shoot video in Hi Defintion too! :cool:
I got it covered! :drink:

stecz20 06-27-2006 08:41 PM

we will be there...

nordic95 06-27-2006 08:46 PM

Hey guys,

We are supposed to leave for our vacation up to Lake George that morning,But after watching the video it looks like a great cause.I am going to talk to the family and see if we can come down an volunteer for the day and leave on Sun. to the lake.Do you have any positions that would need to still be filled?It would be my Wife and I and my two daughters (4 and 7).

Let me know.

Thanks Nordic95

SHARKEY-IMAGES 06-27-2006 09:53 PM

Nordic,

That would be great! Contact one of the people above through their email addresses...

Thanks!

ReggieRaft 06-27-2006 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by nordic95
Hey guys,

We are supposed to leave for our vacation up to Lake George that morning,But after watching the video it looks like a great cause.I am going to talk to the family and see if we can come down an volunteer for the day and leave on Sun. to the lake.Do you have any positions that would need to still be filled?It would be my Wife and I and my two daughters (4 and 7).

Let me know.

Thanks Nordic95

Nordic95 If you do come down for the day. There will be lots of things to enterain the kids.and always plenty to do .I'll be working the docks again this year. It really makes the heart feel good.

nordic95 06-28-2006 06:53 AM

I would love to bring the boat down but since we are leaving the next day early I'll just leave it hooked up and ready to go for Sun.I'll send an email to Dave,I would like to work the dock also if possible.

Nordic95