Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   93 Octane: LBI, NJ (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/133923-93-octane-lbi-nj.html)

Panther 06-28-2006 10:57 AM

93 Octane: LBI, NJ

Anyone know what marina's sell 93 Octane in the Long Beach Island area?

sakoutis3 06-28-2006 11:06 AM

Re: 93 Octane: LBI, NJ

There is one up by Mantolokin bridge. NJpower boat sent me an e-mail on it 10 cents off with member card.

Panther 06-28-2006 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by sakoutis3
There is one up by Mantolokin bridge. NJpower boat sent me an e-mail on it 10 cents off with member card.

Maybe I can do that on the way back but was hoping to run the outside most of the time.

sakoutis3 06-28-2006 11:33 AM

Ther's gotta be somthing further south mayby in the Toms river.

murf 06-28-2006 11:57 AM

Sportsman's marina in Beach Haven use to, I don't know if he does any more. I would like to know who sells 93 octane in the Beach Haven, LBI area also.

NJgr8ful 06-28-2006 09:51 PM

Frank, On the inside (of course) is Forked River and South Winds Marina they have 93. Almost due west of Barnegat Inlet. Just a few (5) miles north, on the west side of Barnegat Bay, the same River the Capt. Inn is on ... it's the first gas stop down the river. When ya headin down my way?? I'm having a BBQ on July 4th :drink: and I'm on the water :evilb:

Panther 06-28-2006 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by NJgr8ful
Frank, On the inside (of course) is Forked River and South Winds Marina they have 93. Almost due west of Barnegat Inlet. Just a few (5) miles north, on the west side of Barnegat Bay, the same River the Capt. Inn is on ... it's the first gas stop down the river. When ya headin down my way?? I'm having a BBQ on July 4th :drink: and I'm on the water :evilb:

Probably headed down in a couple weeks. :cool: Trying to get my ducks in a row now, we have a few other places in mind and trying to make a final decision.

If we do I'm hoping to run the outside to beach haven inlet. If worse comes to worse I can run the inside on the way home and get gas somewhere. I was hoping there would be something in LBI/Beach Haven area that has 93 so I don't have to worry about it. If not I'll be bringing 5 gal of octane booster. :eek:

Panther 06-28-2006 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by murf
Sportsman's marina in Beach Haven use to, I don't know if he does any more. I would like to know who sells 93 octane in the Beach Haven, LBI area also.

Thanks I'll give them a call. I may stay there if it makes sense.

JoeD 06-29-2006 06:42 AM

I believe Sunset Marina in either Ship Bottom or Brant Beach has 93 also down the end of the island in Beach Haven.

Panther 06-29-2006 10:59 AM

I spoke to Sportsman Marina, they said they carry 93 octane! :evilb: