Notices

Skater 39 V-Bottom Rocks!

Old 06-29-2006, 10:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Skater 39 V-Bottom Rocks!

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
flat boring dash, plastic door ro cabin too small for a midget, 4 bolster seats in the back with 12" of seat width, just boring looking, the boat is awesome on the outside and performance, but redo the interior. a;; white interior looks like a Mcloed interior, but still not tricked out, plus ugly hatches on deck.
You can't see the red carbon fiber on the dash but it really pops in the light. At 130 I would think you would appreciate a tight fitting back seat. However, to each there own. The world's a boring place without differing opinions. NK
Old 06-29-2006, 11:01 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rbr2328
thats a baja
Old 06-29-2006, 11:59 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

The white one's interior looks alot better. The black hatch does have to go. Recessed white would have looked better.
Old 06-30-2006, 06:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by customryder
thats a baja

He's right.
That looks just like my 36 Outlaw interior, including the dash and cabin door. It sure looks like McCleod bolsters. And the rear bolsters are a option on my Baja.
Not that there is anything wrong with that. Formula and Sunsation and Hustler also use McCleod. I happen to like it other than the hatches, they should be white. Also double silver racing stripes from the bow to the transom would set the boat off nicely. I hate the circus colors on some of the new boats out there.
Old 06-30-2006, 06:53 AM
Registered

Awesome Parn!!! Good luck today!
Old 07-01-2006, 10:10 AM
Registered

131 mph. Smooth as silk. This is a very nice ride. Should be at sotw next week. Check it out. NK
Old 07-01-2006, 11:06 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Awesome boat! That thing must accelerate like a rocket to hit 120 on Lake Mac, especially if you idled through the narrows. I stopped by my parents today and my mom said she could hear you from her house by Holland Hospital.

- Jeff
Old 07-01-2006, 11:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by customryder
thats a baja
I think some of these guys are confusing the Baja/Skater with the real Skater vobottom.. Like you said, the white boat in the classifieds is a Baja that I believe was built by Skater. I kind of remember that Baja was trying to get Skater to help build them a new v-bottom and this was the result. 2 completely different boats!
Old 07-01-2006, 10:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Spectre30
I think some of these guys are confusing the Baja/Skater with the real Skater vobottom.. Like you said, the white boat in the classifieds is a Baja that I believe was built by Skater. I kind of remember that Baja was trying to get Skater to help build them a new v-bottom and this was the result. 2 completely different boats!
I have done some work for Baja. When I was at the factory for two weeks I stumbled on a stepped hull. This from the true v bottom company. It was a plug and when I asked some questions it was a sore subject. All they said was it was a joint venture between them and Skater. This was some time ago. In the same breath, I went to the Skater factory this winter for consultation and found two molds full of ice and snow, also with no cover was a Mercury racing boat and two other brand new boats full of snow. I did not even walk in the door and skipped the interview.
Bill
Old 04-14-2007, 02:58 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

so what happened to IT ?

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.

Quick Reply: Skater 39 V-Bottom Rocks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.