Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   WHO moved Florida to NY ???? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/134017-who-moved-florida-ny.html)

Chris288 06-30-2006 08:46 AM

Re: WHO moved Florida to NY ????

Originally Posted by paxtonsc
Chris288 where do you boat out of ? I'm in Haverstraw Marina. Powerquest 29 Enticer on a Hydrohoist. I haven't ck'd my boat in about 2 weeks. Due to rain i haven't been up to the marina feels like forever. I live in Rockland (Nanuet) weather here seems o.k. Some rain and thunder now and then. That's why we have insurance but they will probably say it was an act of God and your not covered. I usually cruise through Croton Sat and Sunday or up north Bannermans Island, Rondout Creek, south to NYC etc. Jeff

Jeff, I work in westchester a couple of miles from croton and the river, a really bad storm blew through here yesterday, I would check on the boat to be sure... We had a slip in newburgh up until last week, but in general we go bannermans, west point, BM bridge, croton, city, and up north to roundout and the steelhouse... We'll be going to candlewood lake saturday for the fireworks and then out on the river sunday... we have a blue 05 sunsation 288, keep an eye out for us..

paxtonsc 06-30-2006 01:05 PM

Most likely Sunday i'll be on my friends Searay 29 Sundancer (GO AWAY!). I'll look for you. Not too many Sunsations on the river as Powerquest also. One day i'll step up to the 32 Susation. I'll be on the river Monday and Tuesday also. Jeff

Chris288 06-30-2006 01:07 PM

I was thinking of doing a round-out creek run either Sunday or tuesday ????

paxtonsc 07-01-2006 07:00 AM

Not sure what direction i'll be heading Sunday but Tuesday definitely up for a run up north.

paxtonsc 07-07-2006 07:47 AM

New weekend 7/7, 7/8, 7/9 and SUNNY! I'll be on the river(Hudson that is). I'll be out today (Friday), (SAT), (SUN). Needed an extra day off to make up for all the rainy weekends. Probably heading north today. Should be near Bannermans Island around 12:00 pm. May take a cruise up to Rondout Creek, Kingston area.

Chris288 07-07-2006 08:08 AM

weather is looking great, 80's no humidity.. will be out also.... :cool:

paxtonsc 07-08-2006 07:27 AM

Excellent day (Friday) out on the Hudson. Couldn't have asked for a better day weather wise and water condition wise. 1 warning watch out for all the SH!T floating in the water. Lots of branches and logs. Today will probably head up near Bannermans Island west side of the river near the beach.

lucy 07-08-2006 09:30 AM

you guys have better weather them we do, lots of rain here in sunny Florida.

yesrej 07-08-2006 10:34 AM

i went up to torches yesterday and it was a great day. but i didnt see any branches or logs. i saw trees and stumps. ill be out all week end. im out of stony piont. pax i have seen that boat with that name. ive seen him alot in croton. see ya guys...

paxtonsc 07-10-2006 07:21 AM

I saw an Outlaw 25 yesterday @ Croton tied up to all the cruisers. Were you wearing an OSO shirt . Was that you Yesrej ? I was tied up behind them closer to the beach. I was driving by the Outlaw when you fired up your boat to leave (if that was you). I was driving GO AWAY ! 290 Searay. The Baja was tied up with about six boats. On a Mission 42 Silverton out of Haverstraw Marina and Vinny had the Seadoo jetboat. Great weekend one of the best this year. Weather permitting I'll be out next Sat and Sun.