Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   BCC - Out of Betty Ford Clinic (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/13418-bcc-out-betty-ford-clinic.html)

PhantomChaos 09-05-2001 05:16 PM

Sounds like this Tug Tug thing is one of those Cigar boat things...................

Nort (aka Universal Chaos) :D :D :D :D

Boat Girl 09-05-2001 05:44 PM

Hey RG how is Havasu...

captain america 09-05-2001 05:45 PM

Thanks Shoregasm, I laugh everytime I see your "Hey look there's a shark ... let's pet 'em" What do you do for a living that you are on this board so much? Do you work for Fidelity handling my dwindling mutual fund? :eek:

Thanks Rick32, I will be back. Soon. Are you going to Lake Mead? :cool:

PhantomChaos, now that BCC let you know what TUG TUG means. Do you think anyone would get the answer to the riddle? What has twelve legs; a small brain; is red, white, and sometimes blue; smells; sticks together and goes TUG TUG? :)

Hey BoatGirl for some strange reason I think I know you from a prior life? Send me some clues to put the puzzle together?
:confused:

I miss Ms. Cig and Zoomnfun.

[ 09-05-2001: Message edited by: captain america ]

ssherman 09-05-2001 05:54 PM

I agree with Capt America on all of the reasons. River Girl was holding the bar up because I think she might of accidently drank some GoldSchlagger thinking it was water and it made her feel like superwoman :D (not based on actual facts just speculation on Norts post)

captain america 09-05-2001 05:57 PM

SSherman, I thought she ate Superwoman and felt like GoldSchlagger? Did I get Norts post mixed up again? :eek:

Shorgasm 09-05-2001 06:23 PM

Speaking of accidents....we brought two bottles of Southern and one of Parrot bay......the Southern went in two liter Coke bottles.......well my buddy took a nap in the cabin saturday afternoon...woke up pretty sloshed and picked up the two liter thinking it was Coke...well big ole slurp of Southern.....not good when he needed to take a break...... :eek: ....made a real mess out of the side of MY boat.. :mad: sticky stuff...but humorous at the same time... :rolleyes:

Oh yeh MR CA.......if it is raining I don't do chit.....lately that the story.....well that's what I'll claim till tax time....... :rolleyes:

ssherman 09-05-2001 06:35 PM

LOL!!!! Yeah that is what happened you have the post confused again.

BTW I am still waiting on that package you sent me compliments of BCC.

Shorgasm the bread comment was in reference to BCC bouncing the bread she had in her hand off of the table when she hurdled me leaving the table on her way to asses the damage to ruckus after the boat hit it.

RiverGirl 09-05-2001 06:36 PM

ok...here we go..I have been waiting for this...
I do beg of you if we can PLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSEE not bring up that undesirable moment of my life. :o

Let me lay it out on the table.

One minute I was fine, the next.....
weeeeelll, I don't know. :eek:
It just hit me like a brick.

It was all those days being isolated in Havasu amongst other things.

or maybe it was...

those funny te-KILL-u margaritas Norty was buying. :p , yeah thats it!

I just dont know, but hey guys I do apologize. I'm really am not like that...REALLY! :o

ohhh i am soooooooooooooooo

:o :o

CA...I better not find those pics on the internet. :mad: OR ELSE!!

RiverGirl 09-05-2001 06:41 PM

CA---I would email you, but your address is not in your profile. you can email me at [email protected]

[ 09-05-2001: Message edited by: RiverGirl ]

Zoomnfun 09-05-2001 06:49 PM

CA we miss you too. You have to give us a call. Want a boat ride this weekend? We always have room for you bud!!
Ms. Cig is currently planning her getaway to Cali, maybe I'll have to go too. Not looking forward to winter. I think the Cig may be headed south, soon. CALL US, DO I HAVE TO BEG. :eek: :eek: