Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   BCC - Out of Betty Ford Clinic (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/13418-bcc-out-betty-ford-clinic.html)

ssherman 09-05-2001 06:58 PM

Rivergirl are sure that wasnt a locomotive that hit you :p

PhantomChaos 09-05-2001 07:17 PM

RG-

My lips are sealed..........never said nothing about nothing.

Nort (aka Universal Chaos) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Shorgasm 09-05-2001 07:37 PM

Ya mean Ruckus got smacked.....that sucks......sure makes me feel better about the burn hole on my sundeck........not a pretty picture waking up at 9 am and seeing bright sun....cheery people...and a F!@#ing hole in the vinyl..... :mad: :mad: if i did it it would be one thing...my bad......I have no idea........ :rolleyes:

RiverGirl 09-05-2001 08:08 PM

Weeelll.. first I think wonderwoman kicked the Sh*t out of me then I got hit by the locomotive!

SCARY!!!! :p :eek:

ssherman 09-05-2001 08:14 PM

ROTFLMAO

Tug Tug

captain america 09-05-2001 08:46 PM

Zoomnfun thanks for the gracious invitation. I have to tell you that weekend in Chicago was one the best! Thanks again. If you go to visit BCC with Ms. Cig and you need me to come and keep BCC under control let me know. I can show you some of my old stomping grounds.

I may be in Chicago this weekend but for sure next Wednesday night through Friday. Cubs game on Thursday. Are you going to be around? Please! :) :) :) :)

RiverGirl, you are soooooo funny. Do you remember what you did on my video? It is the highlight of the whole Poker Run. I am still trying to download the file from my videocam but the file is too large to send even zipped. Any ideas? :D

RiverGirl 09-05-2001 08:54 PM

oohhhh THAT'S FANTASTIC!

I have not the faintest idea as to what the heck you are talking about!

lets seeee...
-how big?
-does the function from your camera to pc compressed/encode it?
-if so what format?
-you might have to splice it into segments. otherwise the only other thing is to write it to a cd and put in mail and i can edit it for the web/person content.
(and take wonderwoman out kicking my A**)
ha a ha ;) :p :eek:

captain america 09-05-2001 09:11 PM

RG the format is .VSP have you ever heard of that? I record it through the ULEAD program onto my PC.

BCC you are always invited to the World Champion Chicago Cubs games. I'm there in October babe if its OK with Ms. Cig and Zoomnfun and SSherman. I think SSherman is sweet on you BCC. Be careful he may just be after RUCKUS. Remember when I took the picture of you and him and he told me to make sure I got the engines too! :)

SSherman, hey dude sorry to expose you but every man for himself . . . RUCKUS IS MINE! :)

[ 09-05-2001: Message edited by: captain america ]

Blonde Cig Chick 09-05-2001 09:11 PM

CA, will you check on a flight for the weekend of Oct. 5,6,7? That is when they are suppose to be here. We have to keep you movin' boy!

Cubbies? Hey where is my invite?

RiverGirl 09-05-2001 09:28 PM

aaaawwwwww...now... lets not bring Ruckus into this! She belongs w/ the girls!

ya, its a default format. otherwise known as a "raw" format for editing.
the program has not compressed/encoded the file.

I am not to familiar w/UNLEAD, I use Adobe premire. but look and see what your options are. it should give you an option to make into a quicktime movie or windows media movie or mpeg..any of those.

and if you could, write the raw (.vsp) format to a cd for me. That would be great! (for me to edit for the web)
if you have the hardware to do so.

How long is it?
you might have to splice it into segments anyway if its too long for it to be downloadable.