I just checked out of the Betty Ford clinic after the SCOPE Poker Run two weeks ago. I can't remember most of it but I can remember the top ten reasons why that was one of the best weekends of my life:
10. Particpated in the SCOPE Poker run and meet some famous OSO members!
9. Got to watch the SCOPE executive comittee in action again. (Great event!!!)
8. Witnessed Turbosonic imitating DevilMan.
7. Watched BCC chase a bad boater away from Ruckus while Sexual Chocolate (Dennis Rodman) eye balled BCC in the distance.
6. Watched BCC chase a dog off of Ruckus while Sexual Chocolate checked BCC out again.
5. Watched Sean appear for a power breakfast consisting only of Hagen Daz ice cream.
4. Got to blow-out BCC's locamotive horns in St. Regis' underground parking lot.
3. Witnessed Turbosonic imitating DMan again.
2. Listened to Sean narrate his race video as he stalked and scared his rivals and showed his skill at near barrel rolls.
1. And Finally, ... Every Man's Dream ...On the run back from Catalina Island . . . I got to get it (Ruckus) up with BCC and her friend Julie ('95 Playmate of the year)
Thanks BCC. You're awesome. Say hello to Sean and my future x-wife. As thanks here is the Bad Joke of the Week -
I, the penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:
I do physical labor;
I work at great depths;
I plunge head first into everything I do;
I do not get weekends off or public holidays;
I work in a damp environment;
I don't get paid overtime;
I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation;
I work in high temperatures;
My work exposes me to contagious diseases.
After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have raised, the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:
You do not work 8 hours straight;
You fall asleep on the job after brief work periods;
You do not always follow the orders of the management team;
You do not stay in your allocated position and often visit other areas.
You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working;
You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift;
You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing;
You'll retire well before reaching 65;
You're unable to work double shifts;
You sometimes leave your allocated position before your assignment is completed;
And if that weren't all, you have been seen constantly entering and leaving the workplace carrying 2 suspicious looking bags.
Talk about time on your hands That was funny
Nice to have you back Capt A.
I'm still trying to decode this "Tug Tug" message I see all the time............are you refering to the speed of DMAN's cigarette?
Nort (aka Universal Chaos)
I believe that question should be anwsered by BCC and Rivergirl if they are still alive I havent seen them around in so long.
That was funny as hell......
Alum Metal Fab
Custom Marine Sales
Dave's Custom Boats
Diamond Performance Parts
Double R Performance
Elton Porter Insurance
Fastboats Marine Group
GGB Exhaust Technologies
Grand Sports Center
Ilmor High Performance Marine
Lake Cumberland Marine
Lake Havasu Boat Show
Marine Technology Inc
McLeod Design Group
Performance Boat Center
Performance Marine Trading
Potter Performance Engines
Ron Sporl Performance
Speed and Custom Marine
Total Dollar Insurance
Teague Custom Marine
Wake Zone Marine Insurance
Young Performance Marine