Notices

dragon in PB atricle? WTF?

Old 07-06-2006, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: dragon in PB atricle? WTF?

Originally Posted by EricT
Big Dady,

You are right, I could have bought a boat out of the box that did 120. There are day's that very idea crossed my mind.

I really don't think it was necessary to take a shot at me with the more money than brains comment. You came on here attacking me and my boat. WTF did I do to you?
Look Eric Im sorry if I came across like an a--hole i didnt mean it like that I was just stating that if you had really thought about what you wanted your boat to perform like before you laid out your cash (ie. sea trial) that maybe you wouldnt have been so "Frustrated".
Old 07-06-2006, 01:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by OldSchool
You had the nerve to buy something that was nicer than his 1973 Wellcraft tri-hull!!!

for the record its a 13' boston whaler with a 25 johsonrude on it.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:07 PM
Registered

Received 3,019 Likes on 987 Posts

Hey Eric, don't sweat the hatters. Opinions are like azzholes...You know the rest...

You did what was right for you! I remember when we were talking about you ordering the Dragon after looking at other options and you said you wanted something totally unique, different and bad azz....Mission accomplished bro! You worked through the issues and I do believe that Craig helped you through the proccess. Sh!t happens, it just sucks when it happens to such cool people. And look at it this way, you still got a totally unique boat for under the price of high dollar Fountains, Cigs, Outterlimits, etc. etc. Now try to stay out of the water when launching hmmm?

Oh, and the boat doesn't look too bad on video either!

http://media.putfile.com/Dragon-32
Old 07-06-2006, 01:10 PM
Banned

All Eric needs now is a 10' pole mounted on the back and park the boat at the sand bar. Eric good luck on saturday, I just dropped off the boat that was going to do the race.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:11 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

eric, the boat is beautiful, always has been and now runs as good as it looks.... enjoy, don't let the azzholes get ya down, some are too cheap to even buy a membership here and they are telling you how to spend your cash.... nice....
Old 07-06-2006, 01:11 PM
Banned

Eric go out there saturday and kick ass on all of those everyday, cigarettes and outerlimits. best of luck

oh yes bayliners and formula's
Old 07-06-2006, 01:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
Hey Eric, don't sweat the hatters. Opinions are like azzholes...You know the rest...

You did what was right for you! I remember when we were talking about you ordering the Dragon after looking at other options and you said you wanted something totally unique, different and bad azz....Mission accomplished bro! You worked through the issues and I do believe that Craig helped you through the proccess. Sh!t happens, it just sucks when it happens to such cool people. And look at it this way, you still got a totally unique boat for under the price of high dollar Fountains, Cigs, Outterlimits, etc. etc. Now try to stay out of the water when launching hmmm?

Oh, and the boat doesn't look too bad on video either!

http://media.putfile.com/Dragon-32
Thanks Bro. You are a great friend.

Heard ya on the whole falling in the water thing at the launch ramp. I won't make that mistake again. You coming to the LBC on Saturday for the Ski Race? Lidi and I would love to see you and Kelli.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:21 PM
Registered

Received 3,019 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by EricT
Thanks Bro. You are a great friend.

Heard ya on the whole falling in the water thing at the launch ramp. I won't make that mistake again. You coming to the LBC on Saturday for the Ski Race? Lidi and I would love to see you and Kelli.
We'll be there on Sunday to watch the Rum Runner race and get a little lunch at the Yardhouse. We'll be in Dan's 35 Playboy Cig. You going to be there Sunday? I'll call you this weekend.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:33 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Eric,
Just remember i have first dibbs when you want to move...
That boat is nice!!

Jeff
Old 07-06-2006, 01:36 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Eric, the boat rocks plain and simple. I talked to Bob this morning and he said you loved it. We got on the topic of my film and he mentioned you may need some for the sides. you and I talked before about it, but I'm sure you had other things on the plate. Ring me at 866-776-3682 and we can see what your needs are to keep it as beautiful now that it runs great....Rob

Quick Reply: dragon in PB atricle? WTF?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.