Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Bud Select (1) Kat Killer (0) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/134522-bud-select-1-kat-killer-0-a.html)

skaterjim 07-06-2006 06:52 PM

Re: Bud Select (1) Kat Killer (0)

Originally Posted by FeverMike
The Rio Fountain did not have the same engines (big engines) that it had for the Poker Run. This was talked about on the Talk Offshore web cast during the race.

I wish Rio had the same engines as this would have been cool to see. I was at the start finish line and Rio and Bud did not appear to even start in the same group.

talking sh**now eating your words ha ha ha and that was bud selects slow boat !! they got plenty more !!! stick to fishing!!!!!!!!!!

Anarchy Powerboats 07-06-2006 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by skaterjim
talking sh**now eating your words ha ha ha and that was bud selects slow boat !! they got plenty more !!! stick to fishing!!!!!!!!!!

Jimbo, be nice. He can't help, he's a cult member, y'know been brainwashed n chit.

rainmn 07-06-2006 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by fastandfriendly
So what your saying is that he showed up to a poker run with race motors, but then showed up a race with poker run motors? Sorry but that just sounds like an excuse to me, who in there right mind shows up at a race expecting to beat Bud Select to the first corner, talks about it and is filming it, but doesn't put the race motors in it. I'm not sure about that....

Maybe nobody told them it was a race? :D :D

monstaaa 07-06-2006 07:05 PM

kinda funny how there are no ther vee's in the running WITH these cats, and easilly thats over seen. not like its m.t.i vs skater or nortech vs mti.
which would indeed further reinforce the beak's dominance.

CMG 07-06-2006 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by fastandfriendly
It was said that before the Sarasota race even started, Reggie told the Rio Roses boat "All I want you to do is beat Bud Select to the first corner and I'll have the camera's rolling"....................)

Where can we see the video? anyone? anyone? Reggie??
:D

A quick lesson in humility well placed

offshoredrillin 07-06-2006 07:06 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by FeverMike
The Rio Fountain did not have the same engines (big engines) that it had for the Poker Run. This was talked about on the Talk Offshore web cast during the race.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggg ggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhtttttttttt

CMG 07-06-2006 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by monstaaa
kinda funny how there are no ther vee's in the running WITH these cats, and easilly thats over seen. not like its m.t.i vs skater or nortech vs mti.
which would indeed further reinforce the beak's dominance.

ya second place rules.

monstaaa 07-06-2006 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by CMG
ya second place rules.

in cat against vee , it's acceptable. i guess when the vee's beat the cats,,,,,,,,,,,,, sorry ,,,, the vee,,,,,,, then the pu@@y really comes out in the cat guys,,,,,, :evilb:

just kiddin guy's ,

CMG 07-06-2006 07:18 PM

:D :D

I'm a V guy myself, never had much use for a cat but the wider he opens his mouth the bigger the shoe he puts in it! :eek:

monstaaa 07-06-2006 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by CMG
:D :D

I'm a V guy myself, never had much use for a cat but the wider he opens his mouth the bigger the shoe he puts in it! :eek:

L M F A O :evilb: