Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   The Bravo Killer (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/134682-bravo-killer.html)

375stinger 07-08-2006 07:52 PM

The Bravo Killer

3 Attachment(s)
after many headaches, and well over 1.5 years the cig is getting near the end of the restoration...ish. :D The triple 950s were installed today. We got to check the stainless marine pipes and they came out perfect, which after sending just measurements, and then having to have them change from the pipe going straight to the manifold to using a risor was very impressive. We will be sending the pipes back to be cut 8 inches shorter so we can attach mufflers inside the boat and run exhaust hose to the outside sides. I got some pics after installed. The center engine is coming out monday to be sent to dyno, and the boat will be taken to burkes shop to finish fuel system, freshwater flush system, etc. I'M READY TO BOAT GOD DARNIT! :evilb: MWAHHAHAHAHAHAAH we will kill more drives than reggie could dream of cats!

TeamSaris 07-08-2006 08:47 PM

Re: The Bravo Killer

Originally Posted by 375stinger
after many headaches, and well over 1.5 years the cig is getting near the end of the restoration...ish. :D The triple 950s were installed today. We got to check the stainless marine pipes and they came out perfect, which after sending just measurements, and then having to have them change from the pipe going straight to the manifold to using a risor was very impressive. We will be sending the pipes back to be cut 8 inches shorter so we can attach mufflers inside the boat and run exhaust hose to the outside sides. I got some pics after installed. The center engine is coming out monday to be sent to dyno, and the boat will be taken to burkes shop to finish fuel system, freshwater flush system, etc. I'M READY TO BOAT GOD DARNIT! :evilb: MWAHHAHAHAHAHAAH we will kill more drives than reggie could dream of cats!

The resin turd looks good!!!!!!!! :D :evilb: We just finished our resto project and now of course are on to an other. :rolleyes: When will it end??? :D

375stinger 07-08-2006 08:50 PM

What are you all starting on now?!! At least I think we learned not to buy a sunken boat again, You all are just plain crazy. We needs pics of the avanti :eek:

TeamSaris 07-08-2006 08:52 PM

What are you all starting on now?!! At least I think we learned not to buy a sunken boat again, You all are just plain crazy. We needs pics of the avanti :eek:

We didnt finish that. (it would of been waaay to much fun :rolleyes: :D ). We finished a 15 ft hobie skiff with a 50 yammy. Built ultralight too. Maybe it might get on plane. :D

375stinger 07-08-2006 08:55 PM

Disappointing...You better get ur azz back working on that avanti. You know that yamy belongs on the mini :cool:

TeamSaris 07-08-2006 08:58 PM

Disappointing...You better get ur azz back working on that avanti. You know that yamy belongs on the mini :cool:

:D It will sink! :eek: :D

TeamSaris 07-08-2006 09:03 PM

Are these XR;s or just bravos?? Or will it matter because they are going to blow anyway?? :drink:

375stinger 07-08-2006 10:07 PM

They claim to be somewhat stronger than an xr :rolleyes: either way.....when we take her out down in fl...those drives are goners :drink:

Ratickle 07-09-2006 05:19 AM

What muffler setup?

375stinger 07-09-2006 12:20 PM

We will be using cmi sound elimination tips for the two rear.For the center we will as well be using cmi sound elimination tips for the, but we will be clamping them on inside the boat then using 6inch exhaust hose to meet up with a flush mount tip on the side. The exhaust is all 5 inch.