Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What boat parts do you take with you (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/134745-what-boat-parts-do-you-take-you.html)

mopower 07-10-2006 06:06 PM

Re: What boat parts do you take with you

Pretty much all the above :rolleyes:

BadDog 07-10-2006 08:57 PM

Some years back who said they carried Astro Glide and a Cell Phone?

Ms PatriYacht 07-10-2006 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor
You have to replace impellers once in awhile anyway, and the job rarely comes with free salad. :D

Fund no one on OSO makes me smile like you do :D , come to Put In Bay for the poker run and you can hitch a free ride with us :cool:

Wrink, we will not be there for the fun run, but how about we set a gathering up for the first weekend in Aug?

el indio 07-11-2006 01:51 AM

a water pressure guage might have come in handy.........donna being a great south bay girl you should know about eel grass or other local weeds............mark....

wrinkleface 07-11-2006 07:18 AM

VHF radio & a cell phone!!! :evilb: Nice Chat'n w/ ya Donna!

sakoutis3 07-11-2006 07:26 AM

VHF , cell phone and my Sea Tow card. :eek: :drink:

wrinkleface 07-11-2006 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by sakoutis3
VHF , cell phone and my Sea Tow card. :eek: :drink:

Good o'l Mastercard has not let me down yet!!! :p

fund razor 07-11-2006 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Fund no one on OSO makes me smile like you do :D , come to Put In Bay for the poker run and you can hitch a free ride with us :cool:

Really? That would be excellent.

Let me check the LEOPA site for details.

I know that I passed on dinner last year.
That was a mistake that I won't repeat.

Ms PatriYacht 07-11-2006 09:13 AM

you will not get the details on the site, the run is sold out. They gave us B dock and we have 81 boats packed in solid. I probably should not have said free, I believe there is a rider fee of about $80, but that would go to LEOPA, not us. I don't care if you pay it but then you would have to ride in the cabin and stay on the boat during the stops :D

fund razor 07-11-2006 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
you will not get the details on the site, the run is sold out. They gave us B dock and we have 81 boats packed in solid. I probably should not have said free, I believe there is a rider fee of about $80, but that would go to LEOPA, not us. I don't care if you pay it but then you would have to ride in the cabin and stay on the boat during the stops :D

You are right, but I got the date (this weekend, hello)

I wonder if I can come over and do a leg or the run (pay the fee and all that) but not have to find a room on the island. (Head home after the run?) My cousin has a house over there but I don't want to crash his weekend at the last minute.

My guess is that rooms are booked solid.