Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   What boat parts do you take with you (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/134745-what-boat-parts-do-you-take-you.html)

fund razor 07-14-2006 09:44 AM

Re: What boat parts do you take with you

I know man.

be careful what you wish for.
I wanted more responsibility at work.

I got it.

Summer used to be my slow time, catch up, boat, relax.
Been doing 70 hour weeks since last Sept and the boat is for sale because I don't have time to use it.

bouyhunter 07-14-2006 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by fund razor
Ok, I have to run and join a meeting, but when I get out I'll re-up my membership so I can PM you.

Thanks Donna.

Originally Posted by FUND RAZOR
Hey Donna,

It isn't gonna happen.

But thanks though.

Hmmm. Never re-upped the membership. I told ya you were a cheap bastage :D :D :D :evilb:

Fund - I think I'm about to find out what ya mean about asking for more responsibility , and getting handed more than you want.

Donna - hope you guy's get some good weather. Have a fun, safe run. Take lots of pictures!! :D

cuda 07-14-2006 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by sakoutis3
VHF , cell phone and my Sea Tow card. :eek: :drink:

Ditto

f311fr1 07-14-2006 05:51 PM

Never the right parts for a break down @ sea. Joe Murray

k24u 07-16-2006 10:14 PM

a complete tool kit spare fuses, bulbs, prop, prop wrench, duct tape, hose clamps, tie-ties, h2o pump & impeller, spark plugs, 8 quarts of engine oil, 2 quarts drive oil, hand cleaner, trim oil, cell phone vhf radio, always keep a battery as a spare, on the trailer spare tire wheel wrench, brake fluid, jack blocks of wood, grease, bearings, extra bearing buddy

GOODT 07-16-2006 10:41 PM

TOOL BAG baby kind of like AMX never leave home without it

chad1 07-17-2006 12:06 AM

Complete Pump [impeller Housinig.etc]
Fuses
Belt
Zip Ties
Flashlight..... 12ga Wire..if U Cant Fix It Rig It

PatriYacht 07-17-2006 10:08 AM

back from the poker run, we had a very good time, I am still in fog from our Sunday golf cart tour of the bars of Kelly's Island.

Ian's toolbox came in handy on the last leg of the poker run, we had a wire come loose and shut one engine down. First Ian thought it was in the newly installed dash so he used is electric screwdriver to remove it. Then he found the loose wire in the engine and used his wire stripper and electrical tape to get it to hold. some of our passengers are not mechanically inclined so they were impressed and relieved; and in about 40 min. were back underway. We did also lost a stud off the power steering pump and for most of Sat and Sun Ian had to drive without it.
I guess that stud is not easily found, so we could not get one on the weekend.

Posted by Ms PatriYacht

Ratickle 07-17-2006 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by PatriYacht
We did also lost a stud I guess that stud is not easily found, so we could not get one on the weekend.

Posted by Ms PatriYacht

You lost Ian? :D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

Ms PatriYacht 07-18-2006 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Ratickle
You lost Ian? :D :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

:D :D :D