Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Mentor Race Pics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/134747-mentor-race-pics.html)

BODYSHOT1 07-10-2006 08:58 AM

Re: Mentor Race Pics

thanks for the pics!

Queenie 07-10-2006 09:23 AM

RG, where were you Friday night????? There were several Eastsiders waiting at Pickle's for you......well past dark! We were even paid a visit by the Coast Guard after we left.

Love the shot of our boat. We were heading down to White Sands for the afternoon....water was great! Watched the races from shore (Thanks Adam & Beth, great seats!) which was better than from the water.

Great pics. Sorry we missed you. Martin called us yesterday and was suppose to call to meet up at PB afterwards. Must have had too much from at Mentor Headlands Beach.

mrhorsepower1 07-10-2006 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Springbrook
Great pics Race Girl. I couldn't make it back to Mentor. Really appreciate your post.

What's with Roger heading to Kentucky? Even McConnell made it back for the race.

Did Fat Boy ever leave the trailer? Sorry Mitch.

Yes it did! Boat ran flawless all day! :cool:

Dean Gellner

Sydwayz 07-10-2006 09:50 AM

What happened to the Bat Boat????? Stuff????

Wahoo ATV 07-10-2006 10:17 AM

Yes the Wahoo ATV bat boat took a 70mph stuff. We are all right but boat is going to need some glue. Dawn "Race Girl" you are always welcome at the Wahoo Camp. Thanks for the pics and hope to see you in St Clair.

Queenie 07-10-2006 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
Yes the Wahoo ATV bat boat took a 70mph stuff. We are all right but boat is going to need some glue. Dawn "Race Girl" you are always welcome at the Wahoo Camp. Thanks for the pics and hope to see you in St Clair.

That happened right in front of us while watching on land. I have never seen a boat stuff except in videos. So glad everyone was ok. It happened so fast, just glad the boat came back up out of the water and that no one was hurt.

Stormrider 07-10-2006 10:28 AM

GREAT PICS!!!
And a 28 saber w/ obs... cool.

Racegirl3 07-10-2006 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV

Im plannin on it! and Maryland too!! :cool: My battle cry is no longer "woo hoo" ... now its

WAHOO

:drink: :drink: :drink:

LEOPAJM 07-10-2006 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
More Eastsiders ... Glad your boat ran well for ya at Smoke, JM .. lookin good as always :D

Damn .... I look OLD ! :rolleyes: Nice to see everyone in Mentor yesterday .... Sounds like everyone had a great time .... And they are already working on next years schedule ... Stay tuned ....... :evilb:

mrhorsepower1 07-10-2006 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Oh .. you'll like this one tho ... Makes me drool anyway :cool:

Gellner Power in both!